PDA

View Full Version : 89x

Ka$h25
06-02-2009, 02:29 PM
Personally I thought the 89 displayed great patience in the feature this week. A midst being second in points - albeit week 3, McGuire loses position (I believe he was running 2nd? Battling for 1st?) and then in route back to the front of the field he gets stuck behind a car that wasn't exactly on rails. Can't remember who it was, and hopefully I'm not insulting anyone. There are only about 2 or 3 other cars out there as fast as the 89x. Anyway, McGuire certainly announced his presence but always backed out of it when the guy got a little too loose. Not everyone that fast and in that position would have been so patient.

Turbo
06-02-2009, 03:10 PM
I think he was battling with a lap car? Might have been a good idea for the lap car to just let him by and follow him

The Bullfather
06-02-2009, 04:00 PM
Jay Henchel thought he was battling for position and felt extremely bad for what happened on the track, he told me later on that night in the pits. He apologized for not realizing he was sent down a lap for bring out the caution. Jay's car is getting stronger, just to work out the kinks here and there! McGuire did one heck of job doing everything short of putting him into the wall. Plenty of races left for McGuire to make it up in points!

ChargerFan
06-02-2009, 06:02 PM
chris you did a great job we move foward car has been on rails long way to go just wish officals would get there stories straight at the riverhead cesspool

warren collins