PDA

View Full Version : Saturday made me remember one thing......

Rowdy Rules 51
06-02-2009, 06:16 PM
I saw my first Enduro at the speedway in 04 and i couldn't believe how good the guy in the blue 12 car was......and for years after up until his accident i watched Pete dominate the 4 cylinder class... driving like a nut and coming to the front every time. Then this past Saturday night made me remember that Pete is the GREATEST 4 cylinder driver in the history of Sundance Vacations Speedway.......bar NONE!............Have a Rowdy day..........Larry Spencer III

screamineagle12
06-08-2009, 08:00 PM
Things like that put a smile on my face. Thank you very much. That is prolly one of the nicest things another fellow racer can say to another. I can only do as well as the equipment holds up underneath me. You just drive it like you stole it and rock it till the wheels fall off !!! And in the past trade a little paint or put that ugly blue color we love so much on the other opponenets like a tatoo. Rubbin is RACING. Theres been many nights rolling into tech wondering how she ever finished. Thanks for all the help givin to me from my family, freinds and opponenets and the most important, the support of the few fans that boo me. Without them there is no go fast and turn left. :cheers: