View Full Version : Getn Married Today

enduroracer131
06-06-2009, 11:22 AM
Im getn married today to my wonderful fiance, wish me luck:cheers:

DerbyN8-128
06-06-2009, 12:12 PM
Congrats! :applause::applause::applause::applause:
6/6/09...not bad
Ours is 10/10/09, still got a little over 120 days left.

critter
06-06-2009, 01:29 PM
congrats on your big day :cheers:

spier racing 93
06-06-2009, 01:46 PM
Im getn married today to my wonderful fiance, wish me luck:cheers:

congrats ryan!:cheers:

NJ Chick
06-06-2009, 03:10 PM
Congrats Ryan! Best wishes to both of you!!!:wave:

:cheers:

The Dr
and

BIGDADDY64
06-06-2009, 08:42 PM
good luck wish you the best
hope honeymoon isnt too long the next race is on the 21st

Erin C
06-07-2009, 12:57 AM
Congrats Ryan!!! I hope the lovely bride is feeling better than she was the other day...oh, and keep her hematoma free!! LOL

richardpetey
06-07-2009, 08:33 AM
May your life together never hit any proverbial walls and you'll be fine..................:cheers:
May you only see green or checkered at the start/finish line............:cool:
May you lovingly race through life TWO wide..............:D
May you always remember your "property of the bride".............:rolleyes:
If, by chance, you part from your present honey................:*-(
"Next time" you better marry for money..................:p
CONGRATS Mr and Ms Nelson.............:applause:
UNCLE PETEY.................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

critter
06-07-2009, 05:42 PM
did ever one ride in enduro cars lol that would of been cool , had all lifted trucks in mine , hope u had a blast :cheers:

CJfilms
06-08-2009, 10:27 AM
Way to go MR. NELSON!!!

Have fun on the honeymoon, watch out for those hematoma!!!

I will be looking forward to meeting the new Mrs. Nelson!

enduroracer131
06-14-2009, 07:06 PM
Im all married, everything went smooth for the wedding, honeymoon was a different story(at least the first few hours). We were booked at this "resort" in the Catskill Mountains, well after driving the 2 hours up there we got off the NY throughway, another 20min on some back road, we come up to the sign for the place, it was like some 1960's looking sign with the neon lights and all. The parking lot was empty, the place looked like a huge jail. We go inside and check in, find out everything they have is closed during the week because its not the summer season, we get to our room witch is in this smelly apartment type complex, there was hair through out the 2 beds(it was supposed to be 1 king size bed) there were stains all over, the tub was rusty all around the edges, there were 3 ceiling fans in the kithen????!!! 2 or witch were barley attached to the ceiling. The tv was fuzzy, the wireless interne would work for about 2min at a time and the router was right outside our room so I kept reseting it to make it work. The grass was over grown, trees were dead. It was just a really really bad place. Within 3 hours we found a nice place in VA Beach, we checked out and lady behind the desk didnt even care or ask why we were leaving so soon, so it must happen alot. 9 hours later we were in VA Beach, it was warm and sunny all week. Everything was fine until friday night when Sues throat swelled up and we made a trip to the ER:*-(. They gave her meds and now shes doin much better. Overall we had tons of fun.:applause:

So just BEWARE of The Friar Tuck "Resort", the pics on the website must be at least 20 years old

critter
06-14-2009, 07:40 PM
glad to hear everthing is better now , good luck to u two in the future

CJfilms
06-15-2009, 07:58 AM
Friar Tuck huh? ....sounds like you got a little "Tucked" indeed!

Glad to hear everything went smooth....and also that we weren;t the only couple to end up in the ER during the honeymoon!!!

Tell Sue, I'm sorry for that, I just couldn't resist!!!!:applause::applause::applause:

See you back on the track shortly!