PDA

View Full Version : AmazIng Race!!!!

chargerthunder
06-07-2009, 08:19 AM
I'm surprised I'm the first to comment on that Blunderbust race yesterday, by far the best race I have EVER seen. 3 lead changes on the last lap?! Unbelievable, great job by the 4, 41, and the 19...class of the field....kid in the 19 got talent. Awesome job to all...

The Bullfather
06-07-2009, 08:30 AM
Second that, best race EVER?!?!? haha Great finish and great work by Rob Bader Jr. working his way and being patience and letting it all come to him! The door opened for him without pushing his luck and made his way through, great job!!! Also good to see Matt Pepitone having a good finish and fine run up front. Terry Stiles has stepped up his game BIG TIME in 2009! Tom Pickerell man, what can be said? The driver and car are in another class! Who said that the Blunderbust was a one man division?!?!?!? Walkowiak, Scott M. and Jarrod Hayes....J-ROD WAS FAST! Kevin Rommeney, keep up the good work, it's paying off!

Jaws
06-07-2009, 10:40 AM
1st 2 races no cautions, blunderbust race was great.

smiley27414
06-07-2009, 02:34 PM
congrats rob u drove one hell of a race!!!!!

W. J.
06-07-2009, 07:22 PM
Definitely a smart and timely move at the end. I forgot to look, has anyone revived Terry Stiles yet? He had to have fainted! :lol:

Nice driving Rob, you've got that car set just right. Congratulations on your 2nd win of the season. Now they'll all be gunnin' for you! :applause:

Ka$h25
06-07-2009, 08:47 PM
First repeat BB winner of 2009 if I'm not mistaken?

chris061
06-07-2009, 09:01 PM
Great race rob..... And jrod i told you before the race your not allowed to bump the child he can only hit you :lol::cool:

rabbid1
06-08-2009, 06:57 AM
Congratulations Rob on a great 2nd win in 4 races , And Terry 2 top 3s in the last 2 weeks , How bout rookie Billy Wegman with another top 5 , Patient too ! lol Great race indeed ! , It was a blast !

unowho243
06-08-2009, 01:09 PM
that was one of the best races iver ever seen everyone ran clean and raced there a$$es off and put on a great show congrats Rob on yet another awesome run! also congrats to styles pickerell and pepitone for an awesome race

Jaws
06-08-2009, 01:16 PM
The one thing that stands out in addition to the great racing was when someone spun or got a flat ot bounced off the wall, they just kept going!

Keeps the race and the show moving along.

Great job by the entire class.

Mortgage Guy
06-08-2009, 05:55 PM
Rob, like I said to you Saturday, that was one of the best bump and run moves I have seen in a long long time..... That being said WHERE THE HELL DID TERRY STILES COME FROM???? What a race buddy, I was screaming like mad for you hoping you would get that first win.. You have nothing to be ashamed of, you ran one hell of a race!!! I see good things happening for you this year and in your future, keep your head up and it will come and when it does you will have a huge group of support in turn 2...

hulkster66
06-09-2009, 03:32 PM
Good job little rob sorry we missed it. you finally listened to you uncle.... the fastest way around the head is on the bottom. congrats uncle lonnie