PDA

View Full Version : Great Job Guys!

RacinRob
06-07-2009, 08:15 PM
I don't want my win to over shadow or take anything away from a few people....first off way to go Terry Stiles! What can I say....we are doing what we said we wanted to do. Your so close and you race an awesome race, go get em next week!

Slick Pick Tom Pickerell....what can I say...so much fun to race with you!

Matt Pepittone...awesome run dude getting better and I hope you continue to improve!

To all the blunderbust guys nice clean racing and I hope the season continues to be FUN and we all get along well!

:applause::applause::applause::cheers:

rabbid1
06-08-2009, 06:51 AM
Thanks Rob , Congratulations to you ! Your on your way !
Terry , Awesome job , Thats a second and a third in the last 2 weeks , I dont care if you were 3 ounces under last week . It sure was fun leading some laps , Thanks go out to Racin Ray Shannon and Billy Wegman for not only getting me back on the track , But making my car better .

tstiles
06-08-2009, 12:25 PM
No dout Rob, congrats on a great win . , it was a lot of fun to race with u an slick pick , Pick is an awsome racer , He's like a GENERAL out their ! . ... the race was so good , i actually decided to watch it myself in my miror going into turn 3. on the last lap . lol ,, " Win or lose', it was a blast to race with u all .
im very greatful to j -rod and sean wanit for getting my car to perform the way it does. " That big tank is handleing like a slot car right now".
See ya all next week ,

tstiles
06-11-2009, 10:36 AM
great video on bench racing of the blunderbust finish. great job pit bull

The Bullfather
06-11-2009, 04:09 PM
No problem "BIG TIME" Terry Stiles!!!