PDA

View Full Version : Truck Race at Bethel - June 27th

Tracy87BB
06-08-2009, 02:38 PM
I would like to get this date set in stone for a 4/6 cylinder truck race at Bethel. I order for it to be a "go", I need ten trucks committed. As of right now, I have somewhere between seven and nine. Instead of everyone playing phone tag and trying to guess who wants to go and who doesn't, how does this work...

Anyone who is planning to come and who will be at the track for the race next Sunday, bring me a check for $30 made out to Bethel Motor Speedway (this is your deposit to race, and will be non-refundable as long as the race takes place). If we get ten trucks and the race is a go, your entry will already be paid for. If I don't get enough trucks signed up, I will simply return your checks to you.

To answer a few of the basic questions I have gotten:

Bethel is located at exit 104 off of Route 17. If you want to mapquest it, the street address is 361 Horseshoe Lake Road, White Lake, NY.

The track is a 1/4 mile asphalt oval with very little banking.

Pit gates open at 3:30 p.m. Practice starts at 5:30 p.m. (one round) and racing starts at 7 p.m.

Pit admission is $30. Grandstand admission is $5.

No outside food or drinks are allowed.

If anyone has any other questions, feel free to PM or email me. I will let everyone know by June 21st if we can put this together or not.

Tracy87BB
06-12-2009, 09:26 AM
Just a reminder...

I have ten trucks lined up to come. If everyone gets a check to me ($30 per truck) this weekend, we will be all ready to go.

intense1
06-12-2009, 03:41 PM
Sunday, June 28th is another spectacular Mountain Madness Enduro Series event at Sundance Vacations Speedway sponsored by ABC auto parts and car crushing of Hunlock Creek, Pennsylvania.
Plan on making it a 2-day affair as the 4/6 cylinder Trophy Trucks will do battle at the 1/3 mile paved oval near Hazleton, PA.
For more info visit www.sundancevacationsspeedway.com or call the speedway office at (570)384-3215 and (570)788-7544 on race days.

Tracy87BB
06-12-2009, 03:45 PM
Oooops...I guess I could have been neighborly and added that plug for you. I know at least two of the trucks have told me they plan to make it a FULL weekend of racing up in the hills!

EnduroFromDE
06-14-2009, 11:12 PM
Dont forget about Fathers day on the 21st. A full racing card of Enduro action on the high banks at Grandview. The 4 cyl will be in action with 104 laps, and the 6/8s going for 107 laps. Not like those other whimpy 100 lap enduros:disgusted:lol: Trucks are welcomed as well, if they get enough they may allow you to run your own race, if not 4 and 6 cyl runs with the small cars and 8's run with the big cars.
Also Fireworks are allowed to be set off ON THE CAR:applause: what other racing series allows that:cool:
NO DEPOSITE IS REQUIRED...
just visit the NEETS site below and shoot Erin an email to register, or just show up
www.neetsracing.com

Tracy87BB
06-15-2009, 09:28 AM
I will have an update for everyone about the truck race at Bethel, hopefully by mid-week at the latest. The rainout we had this past Saturday caused the promoters to postpone the dirt vintage modified portion of the show until June 27th. As soon as I have more information, I will post it.

Just as an aside, though, I was told on Saturday that one of the trucks I originally counted will not be there. If there is anyone I DIDN'T talk to yesterday who is planning to go, please just email me or PM me so I can try to get another headcount. We need ten trucks to make it a go!