PDA

View Full Version : sat enduro

RACERX
06-08-2009, 04:24 PM
could anybody give a run down of the night. when are we hitting the track? where are we parking,what time should we be there. thanks!

Rowdy Rules 51
06-08-2009, 06:39 PM
That's a good question I was also wondering how we are gonna start, is it gonna be the normal draw for possitions cause I'm sure that I'm not the only driver that would love to see heat races if we get enough cars I mean the last time any enduros had heats was 2006. Thank You, Rowdy

Spanky1975
06-09-2009, 08:26 AM
I think a heat race is an awesome idea. I don't know if they will have time to do something like that with the regular weekly schedule, but if we have the time I do think that it is a fantastic idea.

RACERX
06-09-2009, 06:35 PM
heat races would ba cool but its an enduro. a good option is line up cars by points with a twist last in points 1st and so on.with any previous winners starting behindthe last car.remeber we are the show sat night so lets put one on!!!!!!:D:D

intense1
06-09-2009, 07:34 PM
Enduros will wrap up what should be a great night of racing with their 40 lap Dash4casH.
Drivers will draw for a number, with coin flip-similar to the regular MMES events, to determine line-up. (Heads-low number to high, Tails-high number to low)
This is a non-points event, however more may be scheduled with a good turnout.
We look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday!