PDA

View Full Version : hmmmm only 8 cars signed up

critter
06-08-2009, 09:06 PM
:cool:wow only 8 cars signed up ,now i have to get my car runnin , stay off the wall and i might place top 5 , just tryin to spread a little laughter

EnduroFromDE
06-08-2009, 09:10 PM
as far as i know that list has not ben updated in a few weeks...atlease 2... im sure theres atlease 20 or so already...give Erin a few days and she will get them updated...:applause::applause: as far as staying off the walls...I dont think Erin can help you with that one...I've learned that going 4 wide on the outside IS NOT the way to stay off the walls...

critter
06-08-2009, 09:18 PM
yeah i know im just being silly :lol::p

CJfilms
06-09-2009, 06:58 AM
hmmm....Good point Critter! I'm going to upload the page tonight after I make a few phone calls and send some emails!

DerbyN8-128
06-09-2009, 03:58 PM
pssshhh, I've been pre-registered for weeks and I'm not on the list

:lol:

Erin C
06-09-2009, 06:15 PM
Its not me with the emails...it's Joe updating the site! I check my email every night. :) Once it gets closer he will update the site nearly every day but the few weeks before there is no desperate need to.

BTW...GET THE PREREGISTRATIONS IN!!! lol

erinb@neetsracing.com

NeetsSpectator
06-09-2009, 09:49 PM
Why not program the NEETS website to post the preregistrations when they are entered. Just like the way this website is programmed to post messages when the are entered.
That way we won't have to wait for Joe to do it.

DerbyN8-128
06-09-2009, 10:11 PM
People checking out the site that MIGHT make there way out to the race probably don't want to see a pathetic list like the one on there right now...might be nice to have it updated just so spectators know there's going to be a good show...

just my opinion :cool:

critter
06-09-2009, 10:25 PM
im shore joes a busy man , hmmmm suckin up again lol , i think erin should just tell joe to do it lol , just playin , im shore it will be updated soon , just my two cents

Erin C
06-10-2009, 08:06 AM
Last night was a no go for uploading because between dinner (because we are not robots and can't not eat), dog training class, and the meeting with the priest we weren't officially home until 10pm...by that time it was bed time. Be patient...it will get updated.

Since the emails come directly to my email and I sort through everything I don't see how it would be possible to have it automatically update...but I am not a computer person and I don't know how any of that works. I am lucky I know how to check my email!!

CJfilms
06-10-2009, 08:20 AM
Why not program the NEETS website to post the preregistrations when they are entered. Just like the way this website is programmed to post messages when the are entered.
That way we won't have to wait for Joe to do it.

Good point....although, not a good thing to do...

I can see a lot of people registering bogus names and repeats that would cause several drivers to register under the same numbers and even people who just want to see us squirm by registering for a race they know they will not show up for....

Having 30 drivers on a list and 40 show up is not bad....having 175 on the list and only 40 show up would be embarassing.....

I will look into it a bit more so that all I would have to do is approve the registrations rather than update the list and upload it....by the way, since our recent website hack, I have been uploading the updates with a new program, so now I can only upload from my laptop....

DerbyN8-128
06-10-2009, 04:45 PM
I can see a lot of people registering bogus names

I'd send a fake registration as "Critter the Quitter"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry Critter...hope you got your car running :wave:

critter
06-10-2009, 08:29 PM
nate dont make me build a small car lol

EnduroFromDE
06-13-2009, 04:40 PM
i now see its updated, not as good as i would like to see with about a week before the race:disgusted, hopfully its cause lapdance...see what you made me type Petey...becuase SUNdance is having a little mini enduro thing this weekend, and cars are waiting until after that race to pre-reg for what ever reason as alot of them did last race??? come on Critter get that small car built already...

critter
06-14-2009, 10:52 AM
enduro i cant keep the big car runnin and u want me top build a small car , lol if i had the money i would , thinkin b4 end of the season ill have two , then watch out lol

DerbyN8-128
06-14-2009, 06:11 PM
then watch out lol

at least for 8 laps

:lol::lol::lol:

critter
06-14-2009, 07:44 PM
hey com on now , i will have u know that the car # 21 in the small car was mine i gave it to trevor to run in the small cars , if u look close u can see critter on the hood lol

CJfilms
06-15-2009, 08:01 AM
So Nate....are you thinking what I'm thinking?

8 cylinder.....8 laps.....

4 cylinder.....4 laps????

Sorry Critter.....I wouldn't be too surprised if you locked me in a portopotty at the next event and had Big Daddy tackle it!!! <---Just in case, this is why I will have a BLUE NEETS shirt at the next event!!!!:applause::angel: