PDA

View Full Version : Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Erin C
06-09-2009, 02:52 PM
If anyone lives in the Bucks County or surrounding area there is a Beef and Beer being held at the Warwick Fire House (2390 York Road, Jamison) for the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia on Saturday August 1, 7-11pm..Joe and I will be attending to help support the cause.

There will be food, drinks, and music from 7-11.

Tickets are $30.00 for 1 and $50 for 2. With every ticket sale is a raffle ticket where the grand prize is a 50" LCD TV.

There will also be door prizes and Silent Auction all night.

Children under 18 are welcome with a paying adult at no charge.

If you would like to attend, donate a door prize, or an item for the silent auction you can contact Joe or myself for more information.

(I am not sure it would be a great idea to post the host's contact info on a large forum in fear that there may be some "pranksters" out there...Joe can edit this post if he feels that the coordinator's information can be displayed)

This is a great way to give back to your community, by helping a local charity!

Thanks!
Erin

CJfilms
06-09-2009, 03:46 PM
Well said Erin...if anyone is interested in attending, just send me an email and I will pass your info along to Mike, the event coordinator/my boss...

If this helps persuade anyone to attend...not more than 200 people are expected to attend....so your odds of winning the TV are not too shabby!

joe@neetsracing.com

Also, we need a rough count, so IF you may attend, give us a heads up so we know how much food to have for the event.