PDA

View Full Version : Tom ferrara "the alter boy" not going to church anymore?

DAN D.
06-10-2009, 10:16 AM
TOM FERRARA also know as "THE ALTER BOY" in the Riverhead Racing community has hung up his helmet. As I was told NOT forever possibly, at this time he would like to spend more time with growing children and his wife, and he says ya never know he might just jump back on a horse and jockey it around a bit.

W. J.
06-10-2009, 01:10 PM
Why don't you try out for his ride, Dan? :)

DAN D.
06-10-2009, 02:10 PM
WJ I have been offerd that along with 1 other ,, NO THANKS I ratherbe driving inn the woody DANIELSON wagon thru the mountains with 12 packs ofbeer and vinny marshall and you and ja, and rgee going around in circles,, oh and of course BUDDY my 6 1/2 year old Long Island Jam Mascott,, Hmm what ever happened to that video that RGEE made ?

Really nice hearing from ya WJ I was at the Thetrack 2 weeks agoo and RGEE saw me,, so that is proof... How are ya?

I just took my quarter midget out of my Dads Garage after 33 years sitting,, what a great feeling many lifetime memorries since i was 4years old

allhailunc
06-11-2009, 02:24 AM
WJ I have been offerd that along with 1 other ,, NO THANKS I ratherbe driving inn the woody DANIELSON wagon thru the mountains with 12 packs ofbeer and vinny marshall and you and ja, and rgee going around in circles,, oh and of course BUDDY my 6 1/2 year old Long Island Jam Mascott,, Hmm what ever happened to that video that RGEE made ?

Really nice hearing from ya WJ I was at the Thetrack 2 weeks agoo and RGEE saw me,, so that is proof... How are ya?

I just took my quarter midget out of my Dads Garage after 33 years sitting,, what a great feeling many lifetime memorries since i was 4years old

with that group.Dan.you would be going in circles:lol: