Dave Berghman
Bobby Grigas
Ed Dachenhausen
Todd Annarummo
Chris Pasteryak
Stephen Masse

limodmaniac
06-14-2009, 12:05 PM
Was never going to top last week's race at Twin State, but Jon McEnnedy sure tried to as he started deep in the field and passed Vinnie Annarummo on the outside. Dwight Jarvis continues to amaze me with his talent.

With all the rain around the area, I was amazed at how slowly Seekonk moved the show along. We were very lucky to see 100 laps of racing last night.

WhelanModFan
06-14-2009, 08:02 PM
No Kirk Aleaxander?

:confused:

RGeeProductions
06-14-2009, 08:08 PM
Kirk was at Monadnock.

gomodsgo
06-15-2009, 06:23 AM
Good race, and you have to give it to Jon, the kid found his grove.

BTW, Seekonk wasn't as "hellish" as everyone lead me to believe about the new rules.

Saw some older folks sitting in thier "own" seats on the backstretch, saw LOTS of bags (not just clear 1 gallon size), and LOADS of outside food, blankets, jackets etc. I was able to go in and out of the pit area to the mod pits (might just be becuase the mods were in the parking lot).

Was a little concerned about the delays through out the night because of the rain moving in, but didn't hit the rain until Springfield Mass or so.

limodmaniac
06-15-2009, 07:36 AM
I hit rain soon after getting on 95 South. Was looking at the radar all night long, and it didn't look good.

I didn't try leaving the track to go to my car for anything. Did anyone have success in doing that from the main entrance?