PDA

View Full Version : Apology

Fkraft99
06-16-2009, 06:50 PM
I just wanted to publicly apologize to Lou Maestri and his team. Sunday there was contact between Lou and Roger sending Roger around, and seemed to me that Louie didnt lift and just deliberately spun Rog after we had run lou very clean just a few weeks prior. And being that both were in the points race, and it being a double pointer I lost my temper and went down and decided to have a shouting match with Louie and a few crew members. Well they said I should watch the tape because Louie was shoved from behind. Well i have not seen the tape yet but i was informed by Roger, and Bub Turbush that Louie indeed was drilled from behind by a certain blue truck and driven through Roger.

So that being said I want to apologize to Louie and his guys ( including Randy Murray for i havent seen in 15 years- good seeing ya again bud. lol). I was out of line for jumping to conclusions. I will be over to apologize in person on saturday, but being that I made a scene in front of everyone. I figured i might as well apologize in front of everyone as well. Louie has always been a hard but fair racer and I should have taken that into consideration before losing my cool. So, sorry again Lou and all members of the #1 truck team, look foward to racing you guys for the rest of season. And im sure that "certain" blue truck will get whats coming to him sooner or later.

Freddie Kraft

W. J.
06-16-2009, 08:47 PM
Good for you, Freddie, nice to see someone apologize for flying off the handle at someone and then realizing they've made a mistake. It takes a big man to do that.

Turbo
06-16-2009, 11:04 PM
I too apologize to the #1 spt team for saying that they didnt respect me as I respect them out there. Just frustrating when you try and run everyone really clean only to get spun and/or wrecked when you have a fast truck. There are some guys who dont let up for anything out there and are being way too overaggressive. Hopefully we get back to the racing we had a week ago when we went green to checkered.

maestri fan 1
06-17-2009, 06:57 PM
I wasn't there this weekend and I had no clue about this incident, but Freddie your a good person for apologizing, it takes a man to do that. As far as racing clean goes, just my 2 cents, all the slower trucks to the back, in other words, they should run time trials every week. I think it would make for an interesting season. And one more thing, use the black flag, because incidents like this involving that "blue" truck happen way to often. Again, just MY 2 cents, no one else had any influence on this post.

Matt

catfish
06-18-2009, 08:40 AM
You are definitely the man Freddie !!!

RacinRob
06-18-2009, 08:45 AM
Time trials make for boring racing, its always fun to see the fast cars have to come through the pack...but back to the subject, I also thought louie spun roger, I did not see the vid but apologize for jumping to a conclusion without seeing a tape.

modprincess8x
06-18-2009, 09:59 AM
I'm very disappointed in Freddie's public apology! His name isn't "The A$$hole" for nothing! You're spending too much time with Justin, Roger and Jerry and not enough with Jimmy. HAHA =)

Ka$h25
06-18-2009, 01:23 PM
I'm very disappointed in Freddie's public apology! His name isn't "The A$$hole" for nothing! You're spending too much time with Justin, Roger and Jerry and not enough with Jimmy. HAHA =)

Hey, I got called an A$$hole this week, let me know if you're looking to fill the position.

Tommyj16
06-18-2009, 04:03 PM
No I Believe Freddie is getting soft in his old age and as for Kash25 you are expressing to much of you opions on the forums, oh thats what the forums are for a little birdie just told me.:confused: