PDA

View Full Version : good luck to all

tbirdracer
06-18-2009, 08:24 AM
i just want to say good luck to all this sunday :wave: wish i could be racing but car died on opening lap at bdr and had plans with the family :) . just all come home safe and i will try to be there next time :cheers:

CJfilms
06-18-2009, 07:21 PM
We'll be there waiting for you! ;)

So, what's wrong with the car, maybe we could start another discussion and help you get it fixed online!!! :applause::applause:

tbirdracer
06-19-2009, 08:12 AM
it is nothing more time won't fix. i put a 79-302into a 91 tbird. :-B i had to get a different carb. i did not get chance to run it much before sunday. i went out on first lap when it started to miss.:( then it just shut off and did not start again. now i am going rebuild the carb and look over the plugs. but just like critter i will keep working on it.:cool:

critter
06-19-2009, 06:14 PM
way to go tbird mine is ready , if u need help call me or something willing to lend a hand

CJfilms
06-19-2009, 06:29 PM
Bring the car and the motor....we'll get it in in the AM, you should be able to make the race!

tbirdracer
06-20-2009, 09:22 AM
don't worry i will be up there next month :) i have my dad and two friends are helping me get it fixed by next month. if you want to know what my car looks like look at last years video on garys video highlights from lasts year enduro in sept or oct. i am car 98. :applause: thanks for the offer of help.