PDA

View Full Version : Pointing it out...

CJfilms
06-18-2009, 07:30 PM
I know a few drivers have been having some issues between the last race and this upcoming one...just to help you out with any "POINTS" aggrevation...

NEETS Procedures, PRE-RACE Regulations states the following:
3. Any driver who has raced at least three (3) races in a points-awarded season will have the ability to obtain points without racing considering the following:
A. Driver's vehicle is wrecked AND in repair.
B. Driver must be present for the race regardless of the fact they're not racing.
C. Driver must pay in full registration fees as done by all other drivers that day.
D. In the case that health or immediate family issues arise, certain exceptions can be made to "a point".
i. Fees must still be paid in full, prior to race day, for points to be awarded.
ii. Fees paid post-race day will be returned.
iii. Three total missed races will be considered 'the point'.
E. There is a max of two (2) consecutive races this will be allowed.
F. This does not apply to any driver who has been disqualified from an event.
G. Driver will be awarded 50 points ONLY.
This is the same amount of points awarded to a driver for just taking the green.

I know of at least two drivers who will qualify for the BOLDED print...IF you contact me before Sunday, we can keep the ball rolling for you and make sure you don't lose out on a points position at the end of the season...

As for the "at least 3 races", we have not had 3 races in the books for 2009 yet...I would not consider letting someone fall into this category if they only raced one of those 2 thus far.....

critter
06-19-2009, 06:17 PM
thanks joe but ill be runnin on sunday brother and tell your wife if she wants to drive she can

CJfilms
06-19-2009, 06:31 PM
I offer her the chance to drive to and from the track each race....she either sleeps or texts!!!

I think she might be a little busy with pay-outs for the races, but I will check with her anyways!