PDA

View Full Version : Sunday shows

rrealto
06-19-2009, 11:59 AM
Track did a pretty poor job with last Sundays shows. They need to improve the operation a bit on Sunday. Kind of shabby. Maybe two days in a row is difficult and they need more help. Just seemed very unorganized and the announcer was no help. Very negative.

Ka$h25
06-19-2009, 06:52 PM
I wasn't there but I think for the most part they're conducted pretty well. You have to consider the mass mania that goes on with the Enduro's. Was there anything specific that you thought was mishandled or just in general? Also was this your first Sunday show?

Turbo
06-20-2009, 11:01 AM
There something about sunday shows, not just how its run but how drivers run too. I dont know if we ever had a great sunday race from last year to last week. Even when my father raced trucks it wasnt that great. Lets keep the trucks to saturday nights because maybe the guys need to go to church sunday mornings. :lol:

RGeeProductions
06-20-2009, 11:04 AM
I was there Sunday and have to disagree that the track did anything wrong. Racing, as Roger stated, was a little off but the track running things went quite the normal. I thought it was a great day of racing.

WEEZER
06-20-2009, 01:42 PM
It was a great day to be lucky too in that nobody got hurt between the crash in the grand race and the axl and wheel landing on the steps to the flag stand from the 73 grand!!

nobandwagonhere
06-20-2009, 04:34 PM
Track did a pretty poor job with last Sundays shows. ...... and the announcer was no help. Very negative.

Wow...thats the first complaint I think I've heard about Bobby Finan :rolleyes::help: I think he cleans up the tracks mess pretty dam well.