PDA

View Full Version : The race today....weather update info here!

CJfilms
06-21-2009, 06:45 AM
Well, regardless of today's call, Erin and I will be on the road shortly to head up to the track. We will be leaving our house around 7:30 to assure we get there in time for the 9AM pits open.

I will have my cell phone on to post up the latest call that is made around 8:30. IF it is a rain out, the next event at Grandview Speedway will be on July 26th.

IF WE ARE A GO:
PLEASE HEAD ON OUT EARLY!!! In the case of an early afternoon boomer or dumping...we at least want the cars on the track and moving so we don't have to call the event....If it starts raining around 1:30/2:00 and we don't have cars on the track, we may not have a choice.....

My goal is to get things moving a half hour early, try and have all the registration stuff and line-ups posted around 1/1:15 and drivers meeting then as well so we can get the cars on the track, and if need be it, let them cruise around and possible dry things up a bit...so the 2:30 start time will be a 2:30 start and not a 2:00 muddy line-up - 3:30 start....

Keep your eye on this thread for the latest update.

Weather.com is currently forecasting a 20/30% chance of showers....much better than yesterday's 60% chance from 10AM on through the day....it won't hurt to bring some wet weather gear for the time you will be in the pits just to be safe!

Update at 8:30 is next on the agenda!

Please do not post in this thread, I would like to keep it open for updates only! Thank you.

RICK16RACIN
06-21-2009, 08:35 AM
Just talked to Joe and he said" track is good we are racing" :applause:

NJ Chick
06-21-2009, 08:35 AM
Joe says it's a GO for today!!:wave: