View Full Version : roll over nathoven

BIGDADDY64
06-21-2009, 09:16 PM
just wondering how you are feeling tonite and how bad is the car
hope you dont feel too bad tommorrow
;);)

CJfilms
06-21-2009, 09:31 PM
Hey Chris...what's all that about? First I can't put a Beau on your car and now you're asking Nate is he is feeling someone named "Too Bad"????

Gee for Nates sake I'm sure hoping he doesn't!!!!

That was pretty exciting from where I was watching Nate...I'm sure you had a better seat though! Please let us all know how you are doing!

Erin C
06-21-2009, 10:19 PM
I heard a GREAT nickname for you, today [playboy] over dinner...it is FLIPPER! hehehe...I will not take credit for that one, Uncle Petey came up with it :) Hope everything is still in working order ;p

DerbyN8-128
06-22-2009, 06:05 AM
Flipper? Like the dolphin from that movie? :lol::lol::lol:

I'm doing alright, VERY sore today but nothing I can't handle. I will be posting something a little bit later, right now I have to decide if I want to go in to work today or not :disgusted

CJfilms
06-22-2009, 06:24 AM
Nate....I'm with you on that call!

I don't even know how many other Promoters wake up sore after an event.....

DerbyN8-128
06-22-2009, 07:25 AM
We aren't too busy at work right now so I took the day off. I work on construction equipment and tri-axle dump trucks all day so it's nothing but heavy lifting and climbing up and down to work on stuff...something I'm not up for today.

CJfilms
06-22-2009, 07:43 AM
Again....I'm with you Nate........ I have to work with the public and uphold a professional image in front of my adoring "fans"......:-B:-B:-B

Maybe I should take some time now and find out where Big Daddy is building that deck he was telling me about and do a little "framing inspection".....:applause::applause::applause:

:cheers: