PDA

View Full Version : Result

CJfilms
06-21-2009, 09:48 PM
As a result of racing today we will have results soon!!!

I will be working on getting the finishing order posted up asap! There is one hold up right now and that is the Small Car finish... Post race inspection discovered the #5 car to be running a header (stock type, but let's not get into this right now on this thread.....). Our tech officials will be running the part through a check with a local Saturn dealer to see IF the part is in fact a factory issued part for the car....the outcome should be obvious if it tuns out that is or it isn't.

I have to congratulate and thank EVERYONE TODAY!!!! You all did a wonderful job lining up that you nearly spun my head around! I was expecting the line-up to take a little longer than it actually did....we ended up throwing the Green Flag for the Small Cars 10 minutes early!!! Thank you ALL, you guys did a wonderful job today...the new system worked perfectly! As for the Big Cars...everything went smoothly until the pace truck caught up to the field....once Josh had to slow up, then everyone started checking up and sliding....above and beyond it all, you all kept it together and showed everyone today how well you all work together by re-lining up and getting the race started with grace!

For the next event, especially the Big Cars, we will try sending half the field out first to pace the field and get everyone out there and moving together before sending the rest of the cars.

Rules...there are a few clarifications that need to be made in our Rule Books. As for the header issue in the Small Cars today, we will address that issue in another thread...please.

The only thing that went completely hay-wired today was the registrations!!!! I know I stated that in the 5th & 6th races we will start penalizing cars for showing up later....I am going back on my words and restating it here and now....at the next event....REGISTRATION CLOSES AT 1:00....no if, ands or buts....

Even if you are pre-registered, if you show up late you will start in the back....I will not have my tech officials and registration girls be so spread out as they were today.......it causes too much confusion and greatly increases the chance of errors.

IF you cannot make it to the track on time, please call someone....me, Erin, someone you know is at the track....we can pick you position and get things moving for you.........If we do not hear from you/anyone, we will assume you are not coming....period. Registration closes at 1:00.....Driver's meeting at 1:30......Safety Tech ends at 2:00. If you cannot be at the track or let us know you are on the way by 2:00, you are not going to be able to race...period. We had almost 1/4 of the cars that raced today roll in after 12:30...............

I am also going to start a very clear cut thread/poll about pre-race inspections....to be or not to be?

Above all, today was a GREAT DAY! Thank you all for your support, we put on one heck of a good show today! Stay tuned for some updates and more info as I discussed above!

Sac-Man
06-23-2009, 11:34 AM
Where are the results!:Confused: Let's go I'm getting old here...

It was a Great Day.:applause: Imagine, you got yelled at for getting the show started too soon.:confused:

CJfilms
06-23-2009, 10:07 PM
The results are up!

I apologize for the delay.....There was a lot of confusion with the late arrivials and such and figuring out everyone's names and the proper car numbers and who had their own transponder that did not work.........ugh......I needed to look over everything with Erin at least twice just to be safe...for each race!

Sac-Man
06-23-2009, 10:53 PM
Thank you for getting the results posted and everything else that you do...:applause: