PDA

View Full Version : sorry

EnduroFromDE
06-23-2009, 09:32 PM
I just wana say im sorry, if I didnt catch ya after the race, for running in to a few cars. I noticed after the May race that my breaks were bad and i Blead them and it worked but I beleive my master cyl is going bad. When I got out onto the track is when I relized I only had about 10% of my breaks left. A had to use a few rear bumpers towards the begining of the race AS my breaks(of course NOT on purpose). It was either hit the car square on going into the turns(no harm no faul) or slide up and spin(or flip:rolleyes:) someone on the outside of me or go to the inside and risk flipping my own car and then spinning someone out(which I almost did)...I did apologizes to a few drivers after the race that I know I hit harder then I should of and they said dont worry about it. Again I didnt spin anyone out doing so, but did kind of destroy my own front bumper, and maybe a few other rear bumpers. But for those I cant put faces to cars yet, Im sorry, and I didnt mean it...

DerbyN8-128
06-23-2009, 09:47 PM
Was that you that plowed into the cars in turn 3 during the first red flag? I was almost stopped with one car slowing at the same speed behind me when all of a sudden he slammed into me from another car hitting him :lol::lol:

Better fix your brakes...you don't want to flip...trust me.

CJfilms
06-23-2009, 10:10 PM
Fix them brakes....

Trust him!

EnduroFromDE
06-23-2009, 11:50 PM
Was that you that plowed into the cars in turn 3 during the first red flag? I was almost stopped with one car slowing at the same speed behind me when all of a sudden he slammed into me from another car hitting him :lol::lol:

Better fix your brakes...you don't want to flip...trust me.

yes that was me too...but i think it was me that hit ya, not via another car...i was sideways and hit you and another black car maybe the 17 that was on the outside of you...i forgot about that, maybe thats where all my damage came from... I have breacks but the pedal goes to the floor...and if I hit them they pretty much lock up, which does not help on mud...I am going to get that fix before next race...

DerbyN8-128
06-24-2009, 09:51 PM
haha no biggy...I just thought I saw your blue car in my mirror then next thing I know I'm sliding sideways a little.
:lol: