PDA

View Full Version : well its off to New Egypt...

mcstockcar
06-28-2009, 09:35 AM
Going to N.E.S. this morning to the demolition enduros. Maybe come back in one piece, I hope. This should be very interesting , the small and big cars together trown in with the outlaw stocks. hhmmmm that sounds like fair racing....NOT! Just a big crash fest. Some of those guys like to take people out just to get to the front, well be prepared you @#&^%!!! Ive not had a good week and the first person i see in front or back of me crashing out others is going into the wall.:mad: Homey dont play dat!!! DQ me, This isnt a NEETS points race. Cant wait till next race.:wave:
If everything seems under control, your not going fast enough.

Tracy57
06-28-2009, 09:57 AM
Good Luck Jack- keep it in one piece. We took the Regal to BDR for Roadrunners on Friday and after waiting there 4 hours- they decided to call it off! :mad:

I heard that their equipment wasn't working to prep the track. So we'll have to go there within the next 2 weekends for them to honor the wristbands.

Have fun Kick Butt!- see you at Wall! (or GV)

EPAEnduros.Com
06-29-2009, 10:14 AM
Hey Jack, I'm curious to hear your side of how things went yesterday at NES. I have yet to hear from Slim to get anything official to post, so as far as updates from down there, I'm still waiting on them.

Tracy, you should have seen it on the track, their equipment kept breaking down because the guys were trying to pull off the impossible. I have some pix I'll share with you, if you're interested, of the track before they even put a piece of equipment on the track after the 2nd storm... let's just say the track surface was flooded yet they tried their best (once again) to get things raceable. I can't blame their efforts, 3 rain outs over the past 4 weeks (before Friday night) is too much for the track's economic status to handle now it's 4 out of the past 5 weeks with next week's show being a "money maker" (Georgie Stevenson Memorial race). Now with having to honor this week's rainchecks, it's going to put the track even that much more in the hole.

Believe me, I sat in the grandstands from 5pm till they finally called the show at about 9:45 myself. I was quite disappointed but it is what it is.