PDA

View Full Version : M/B 4cyl enduro

A69pizzoo
06-28-2009, 11:51 AM
Anybody else get taken out by the m/b last night?

big502cubes
06-28-2009, 09:03 PM
Who is m/b? I thought it was a clean race.

nobandwagonhere
06-28-2009, 09:13 PM
Clean race???:help: Yea a couple of people got help from the 30 but dont worry...he got a little talking to in the parking lot.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

A69pizzoo
06-28-2009, 10:05 PM
Mercedes Benz (m/b)
What happened in the parking lot? I'M up for some comp. But don't just take people out because you’re not fast...

nobandwagonhere
06-29-2009, 06:58 AM
Just a little talking....we wanted to know why we were taken out twice. Nothing really happened.....but I think he got the hint. Hope the next race is a little better.:wave:

The Bullfather
06-29-2009, 02:47 PM
clean???? I got some footage that not too clean of racing in the 4's! Hey I finally taped a 4cly race this season, I'm still cleaning grit out of my ears!

A69pizzoo
06-29-2009, 07:06 PM
It was pretty clean until like 15 to go.. at least thats what i saw. but after that it was a mess..

Richie
06-29-2009, 07:07 PM
Hey Pete; Can I have it for my driveway??????

N.Y. racing
06-29-2009, 08:15 PM
It was pretty clean until like 15 to go.. at least thats what i saw. but after that it was a mess..

This is the same as I saw but there was one or two idiots as always

woot lawrence
06-29-2009, 08:15 PM

clean :confused: i got turned by the same #30 car twice in the first 20 laps :mad:

A69pizzoo
06-29-2009, 10:01 PM
hopefully he gets the hint... but as always they never do...

The Bullfather
07-01-2009, 03:09 PM
I got this in the mail! Here you guys, the response from the #30 M/B Steven Trimboli. He doesn't have an account here, but asked me to post this.

First of all my first race EVER I came in 7th. my second race I came in 10th with puts me in 7th place for points.You don't get there racing dirty. The third race it was obvious it had mechanical problems worse then in the previous two. It"for sure" will have all cylinders firing for the next one.

I have watched my video of the whole 4cyl race three times and after ANYONE who thinks they got spun by me sees it, they will see with out doubt the car I spun in the 1st turn was due to his own driving error (going too wide and locking up his brakes while in front of me and I tapped him while locking up my brakes). Then he cut in front of me in the fourth hooked my bumper and got spun again. For the black car I saw NO contact with him at all.I will be bringing a few copy's down to the next race for those two guys have. My *** runs clean and the video proves it. I got spun real hard during my first race and was out for blood. UNTIL I saw the video. Even all of my friends in the stands thought he did it on purpose. After watching it I realized I got in his path,just because he didn't slow down and kept his line doesn't make him wrong. He did what any good racer would have done.And no Talking to was done to me. It was a conversation. Me with about six
guys.Before anybody makes any comments wait for the video. Good luck in the next race.Ill be ready this time.Thanks,Steve.

PIT BULL
07-05-2009, 09:05 PM
I finially found the problem the car had for tha last three races of hitting the revlimiter at 3000-4000rpm. It NOW kicks in at the 7500 rpm mark where its supposed to from the factory. Ill do my best to stay out of everybodys way who thought I was too in the previous races. I just hope the score keepers are as accurate as the video footage. Good luck.

A69pizzoo
07-06-2009, 07:49 PM
Well I just had an opportunity to watch the race. I have to apologize to the 30 car because it was not him that took me out going into one. I saw him take other people out earlier in the race and I got taken out by another car that was black and I mistaken that person for the 30 car. So I’m sorry I jumped to such a conclusion. But this still does not excuse anyone for racing that way.

PIT BULL
07-06-2009, 09:26 PM
Im here to race because I enjoy the competition from the half of the guys that take it serious and race to race.The other half that are just out to have fun are fine too but I think they enjoy the crashing more then I do. If someone cuts into my line dont expect me to get out of there way just as I wouldnt expect someone to give up there line for me. Keep in mind a Mercedes is built like a brick **** house and heavier then most cars on the track. Other cars tend to bounce off rather then move me over. IF IM slower then you Ill let you by.If you are holding me back with a slower car on purpose. then expect to get passed aggresively. Like the saying goes lead, move or follow. I run my business 60-70 hrs a week have three kids a drag truck,harley and race boat plus dogs.I have to really go out of my way to make time to race at Riverhead. The last thing I need is to get a bad rep from mistakes.I dont want to make any enimies,but I dont need any more friends either. And again the car is fixed and for the first time in its short racing history it will be running the way it should. Im going to do my best to stay out of everybodys way this race.And yes its bone stock. A69 I saw who took you out during the race but just to let you the kind of guy I am I kept my mouth shut because IM not a rat. Im glad you saw it for yourself. Good luck next race.

randomrodder
07-06-2009, 09:33 PM
I see a lock being snapped shut soon. Easy fix to all of this. Start driving like professionals, not like you are still running in a 4 cyl demo. Oh, and grow up.

PIT BULL
07-06-2009, 09:47 PM
In a nut shell.