PDA

View Full Version : back in one piece!!!

mcstockcar
06-28-2009, 07:56 PM
Well im back in one piece, from N.e.s. Only damage was a rear bumper corner that needs to be straightend, no biggie! I finished 7 th!!! 50 laps, NO red flags, WOW! The track was as slick as ice, If you werent on your game you were in the wall. Grand veiw rocks when it comes to traction. Dont no the total car count , but it wasnt that big. I swear there was ice out there on that track. BIG holes in turn 2 by the time the race was 3/4 done. yikes. I had a good time though.:) Oh yeah the outlaw stocks didnt run with us, well i think 2 did. I lost count how many times they laped everyone.

GREASELAND
06-28-2009, 09:22 PM
Hey I started right behind you in the 101.It wasn't to slippery for me I had FWD and not much horse power I finished 6th.I liked the way they started the race from a standing start,never did that before at the start of the race.
I liked the new track surface better than last year. I had fun.Next race for me
7/11 Wall stadium.

rockinrick120
06-28-2009, 10:41 PM
Had the best race of my career, was 3rd then find out they said transponder didn't work and i was 19th. BS. I was out for warm up never said i had an issue worked fine last week at G-View.The safety official for the track even said he had me in third and the announcer calling the race same thing.i never wrecked and #25 only passed me the 2nd time with 2 laps to go. looking foward to wall thogh hopefully none of the same bs.Was amazed 50 laps straight thru was pretty cool.

mcstockcar
06-29-2009, 04:21 PM
rick you went flyin by me like i was standin still, good job out there! Kept it in one piece!lol. The trackion sucked for me, i might as well threw my set up out the widow. Im not makin much power but those who were were workin hard behind the wheel. I looped it 2x in practice in 3+4, now all my friends are calling me "loopy":lol: Turns 1+2 were tore up. I ended up 7th. NO red flags! 4 cyls were movin rite along, I saw some good racin out there, had fun. Can you say "outlaw stock?"25? Didnt use 1 tearoff.:p

rockinrick120
06-29-2009, 10:25 PM
I just missed your looping turn in warm-ups, always worries me when someone is facing me and I know i am pointing the right way(lol). As for the #25 Pat is actually my teammate(not a problem) if we can ever acually finish a race at grandview then everyone will get to see him tech'd. Untill then though just know i was talking sh-t to him before this race and he kicked my butt to. He is just that good as a driver also, many enduro wins/championships. Trust me i want to beat him even more so i can have some bragging rights even if for just one race. I hope you r going to wall since your car is nj legal. If you have any ? about wall let me know,i ran the factory stock for a year there.
Have a great night.
Rick