PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Metzger

DriveitinDeep
06-28-2009, 09:08 PM
I can't tell you how impressive this guy is compared to past years, I for one always thought Kevin wasn't the most talented guys out there. I think I was wrong. Given a car that is set up properly, this guy can drive. Did anybody see him run last year at Mountain? Has anyone noticed how good he has driven this year? Last night he and J Rod had a run in which could have been avoided but hell, this guy led 80 laps at a track he had never seen before.
I have no reason to blow smoke up this guys a$$,especially since he and I have had some bad run ins where I came out the big loser, but I think he should be given his due. Good job Kevin

Roger Oxee

W. J.
06-28-2009, 09:49 PM
Let's add that all he accomplished in the race was done in a different car than the one he drives weekly.

I think he did a great job, too. You've got something good going Keven, keep up the good work.

An Observer
06-28-2009, 10:03 PM
Good job Kevin. And yes,Roger has had his run in's w/23.Never forget the jam job into the turn 3 gate.Scared the Heck out of all of us. A real "Man up" comment from a racer to a fellow racer.Good luck to both of you men in the rest of the season.