PDA

View Full Version : You're the man!

Buckshot11
06-29-2009, 09:43 AM
Just wanted to give a shot out to Jeff Gregor. He dragged Nowack's enduro truck over 600 miles this weekend as to allow Kevin to be able to compete in 2 races. :help:As if that wasn't enough Jeff has also helped me out with a tranny for my truck as it was blown Saturday night at Bethel. He even had it brought to SVS in an attempt to get it in before Sundays race (Also thanks to Patrick & Ryan Geggor for getting it up there!). Jeff truly is a top notch guy! Much appreciated by myself and I'm sure Kevin as well. Oh yea...I almost forgot...

:applause: CONGRATS ON 5 WINS IN A ROW! :applause:

If anyone deserves it, it's you! :cheers:

Also want to thank Woot. Come the end of this week my truck will now have a motor and transmission supplied by top running competitors. If it wasnt for these two I'd have nothing but an expensive paper weight.:cool:

quadrace13
06-30-2009, 08:25 PM
Real good times on sunday at SVS. First trip up there with the trucks. Next time we'll try and get there a few minutes early so we dont have to unload the trucks and pull on the track! Big thanks to Uncle Jeff for letting me drive his rig out there, we woulda been Flat towing them up there otherwise :help:
Good times all around, hope to have the truck sqared away by next race... 5th place is nice, except when there is only 5 trucks...

Ryan G.

nobandwagonhere
06-30-2009, 09:25 PM
Mr. Gregor is an AWESOME individual. He would give you the shirt off his back. Class act.:cheers:

53ny
07-01-2009, 09:05 AM
have to say,THANKS TO TEAM GREGOR!!:cheers:!!Thanks for the tow to both tracks!!!Without your effort the RACES woulnt have happend at all!!:applause:!!Thanks again!! Next time ill relocate my_r_n_p_n_er so that we dont have any CONFUSION!!!Congrats to the 5th in a row!!!The GROCERY GETTER is getting CLOSER!!!:cool:

tstiles
07-01-2009, 12:30 PM
Mr. Gregor has been like that forever.... one of the coolest guys you could meet .... and one heck of a competitor.

RacinRob
07-01-2009, 02:19 PM
Mr gregor is indeed an awesome guy, he lent me a radiator when I was ina pinch last riverhead enduro...congrats on 5 ina row!

Tracy87BB
07-01-2009, 06:56 PM
It's nice to see someone get a pat on the back for what they've done to help others. A lot more of it goes on than most people ever know or realize. One of the sponsors on my truck is Gregor Welldrilling, and I don't think I've ever actually even formally introduced myself, though I did get a chance to talk to him for a few minutes up at Bethel last weekend. I guess sometimes nice guys finish FIRST. Congrats.

intense1
07-01-2009, 09:30 PM
Just wanted to add to this:
After Pete Verwys broke down on Interstate 80 on Sunday while enroute to Sundance Vacations Speedway, I asked for a volunteer with a tow vehicle to go get Pete at the drivers meeting...and Jeff was the first one to say, "I'll go".
Thanks and Congrats, again.