PDA

View Full Version : Another Night Race

Spanky1975
06-30-2009, 10:28 PM
Just wandering if there is any possibility of another Dash for Cash for the small cars? I know the track did not get a good turnout last time, but I think that it is worth another shot. It is a long, long way untill the next enduro race and I think that if you have a race maybe toward the end of July that the 4cly drivers will be more than itcy by then to climb back in there cars. I only have one suggestion for the next one, and that is I think the purse should be pro rated by the car count, that way nobody looses. If alot of drivers show up the drivers will benefit, If three cars only show up the track dosen't loose its shirt, or should I say Joe's left pocket.(which I heard is bottomless)

Rowdy Rules 51
07-08-2009, 07:25 PM
I love the idea of another night race....for sure the 51 will be there.....It would be the perfect way to try out my new eagle talon......Have a Rowdy day.....Larry Spencer III

STU
07-14-2009, 07:07 PM
Throw in twin 25s at the end of a Saturday night card so each division can race. Just a thought.

Spanky1975
07-16-2009, 12:58 PM
I just have one request if you decide to let us have another race, Please don't make it on a night that you are giving the other classes extra laps. That was just grueling to watch the modifieds go 40 laps. That is why you will not see me there this weekend a 100 laps is guaranteed to bring out 3 hours of caution. Don't get me wrong I love to watch them race, but when they do race, not making pace laps around the track.

Spanky1975
07-27-2009, 09:23 PM
And you have been waiting and here it is. O wait, Mike this is your job, lets get on the stick and get some more races.

riceys1
07-28-2009, 08:44 PM
I agree I'm ready to go again long way until aug.23

STU
07-31-2009, 07:34 AM
I guess being ignored means the answer is no to the question.

Spanky1975
08-25-2009, 07:55 PM
And here we go with the broken record. How about another night race? How about another night race? How about another night race? How about another night race? How about another night race? How about another night race? How about another night race? How about another night race? How about another night race? How about another night race? How about another night race? How about another night race? How about another night race? How about another night race? How about another night race? How about another night race? How about another night race? How about another night race? How about another night race? How about another night race? How about another night race? And I bet I still get ignored 21 times.

Geno
08-25-2009, 08:07 PM
Rain outs, rain out, rain outs. Take a look at the schedule from the first time you asked (during Summer Racefest). Between longer intermissions and make up shows there isn't time to run one right away. That also goes for the upcoming Saturday night shows.

Spanky1975
08-25-2009, 09:11 PM
I feel a little better, at least I got somewhat of an answer.