PDA

View Full Version : Fig8 Feature

Ka$h25
07-05-2009, 04:10 AM
Another fun race to watch, and next week when you pick up a program, the top 4 is gonna look like a blast from the past. 28, 9, 41, 66. Awesome run by Johnny Electric and great seeing Downtown back in action. A lot of good competition out there.

fisherman
07-05-2009, 01:20 PM
Another fun race to watch, and next week when you pick up a program, the top 4 is gonna look like a blast from the past. 28, 9, 41, 66. Awesome run by Johnny Electric and great seeing Downtown back in action. A lot of good competition out there.

gee weren,t you still in diapers last time that happen:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::wav e::wave:

rdytorace
07-11-2009, 11:24 AM
that wasnt a good race at all roger manyor flying past everyone in his late model is not what i call a good race. a good race would be without maynors car out there then there would be some competition. why doesnt he race late models with that car like he does at mountain?

RGeeProductions
07-11-2009, 11:30 AM
So, you are saying he runs a late model and that is an advantage?
You do know Riverhead late models are set up and configured for TURNING LEFT ONLY?
Team #28 have done their homework and it is skill that gets Roger to the front.
In what other class here do you see a guy come from the back every week? Only thing close would be Chris Turbush in the Chargers!!! Oh, that's right, Bub's charger is really a modified.....

figure849
07-11-2009, 12:25 PM
Our late model and figure 8 cars are two different cars.

leah28racing
07-11-2009, 12:45 PM
That's right artie the late model that runs at mountain is actually your car. Its a lot more expensive to run latemodel and for the payout its more suitable to stay where he is...my dad races figure 8s because he wants to keep my grandfathers memory alive.

Need to stop hating on the winners.should chris move to late models too cause he wins all the time? He likes what he does and shouldn't have to go. If your comfortable where you are then stay there.
If you don't like it then don't watch. Simple as that. :)

They don't spin leaders out to win or drive anyone dirty so why do they catch so much grief cause they win? They both work on their cars win or lose and have quite the driving experience. Not their fault ..

CSLMOTORSPORTS
07-11-2009, 02:10 PM
If im not mistaken isnt Rogers car a stock chassis stock car products car .I know there are other cars that are former late models out there that he is beating on a weekly basis.That just means everybody needs to work harder to catch up and gives everybody something to shoot for .It will be a lot more rewarding when you beat him knowing how good he is.
Scott Lehmann

figure849
07-11-2009, 03:00 PM
Scott you are correct Rogers chassis is a Canadian stock car products chassis with a Camaro front clip . the same as Kraft and Farrel

W. J.
07-11-2009, 04:06 PM
Scott said it best. Do what you have to do to beat them, it gives you a goal to shoot for. Coming from the back is racing, running single file with no passing isn't.

rdytorace
07-12-2009, 10:10 AM
obviously i didn't mean late model like that i meant late model drive train wise. but w.e i don't care it the same way with everything if you got money u'll win especially at riverhead. :mad:

RGeeProductions
07-12-2009, 10:34 AM
Yeah, money is everything. Knowledge and experience are nothing in racing.
Late model drive train???? That's a good one....

W. J.
07-12-2009, 10:49 AM
Hmmm. RGee, you forgot to point out that Roger didn't win last night, someone else did. I guess there is a way to do that after all. Congrats to Ralph Tasso on the win.

leah28racing
07-12-2009, 12:12 PM
my dad is farrrr from having money buddy. maybe you should know what your talking bout before you post something on here...like i said before their are people who have more money in the their car than my dad does in his.

are you done being a jack *** yet?

Enginboy
07-12-2009, 12:38 PM
Roger's car goes through the same inspection every other figure8 car does.The rules are set by the track and Roger follows them, of all the drivers in his division he is probably scrutinized the most.
I see Roger help his competition every week either lending parts, tires, or advice to anyone who needs or asks. If he can help he does!
Roger races by the same rules everyone else does and follows them to the letter. His car is a legal figure 8 car not a late model.
Regards Marc

PS Congratulations Ralph , nice race WTG

RickFigure8
07-12-2009, 01:16 PM
Quick Change rear? Nope. Headers? Nope. Late Model Engine? Nope. We're running out of components quickly to be able to call it a late model drive train, lol.

W. J.
07-12-2009, 01:23 PM
Obviously, due to his number of wins (97!), the car has been tech'ed more than most, and NEVER found to be illegal in any way. What's that tell ya???:wave:

fisherman
07-12-2009, 08:03 PM
wow i know roger has good equipment but remember he has run alot of laps. if theirs warmups roger runs them all and when you win alot stay upfront you can buy tires. he also helps any body who asks. i know when i:wave::wave::cheers: ordered my csc chassis roger help me on what to order and i ran alot better. so in short you just need to do your work on the car and spend your money rite.