PDA

View Full Version : Thank you once again!

Geno
07-05-2009, 10:54 AM
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone that gave Ted and I items to give away lately, including our #1 fan, Chris Near. Chris gave us two $25 McDonald gift cards and two $25 gas cards, which we値l be giving away in the near future. He also contributed $50 to the Duct Tape 50 winner.

Ted bought two hats and a shirt from the souvenir booth and gave them away at intermission and we also gave out the remaining Scott Adams (#68 Fast Signs) tee shirts. Hopefully we値l see some fans wearing all of the above.

If anyone would like to donate any items in the future, please let me or Ted know.

Thanks again!:wave:

NeetsAnnouncer33
07-05-2009, 12:48 PM
That was a blast I loved it. Thank you dearly to Chris Near for his contribution to the track and please if any driver crew member or anyone is willing to donate stuff to give away to the phones please let us know.

Thanks to mike sweeney for being my guest on ted's take the next couple of weeks, we will be taking a break from ted's take for the autograph nights as we will be interviewing tons of drivers.

That is some of the greatest racing I have ever seen last night.

To all the parents the kids did a phenominal job last night with drivers start your engines that was awsome.