PDA

View Full Version : sorry guys

j-rod
07-05-2009, 11:52 AM
In addition to the people i thanked last night i forgot to mention 5 very important others. 1) Chuck Deon for the motor. 2) elaine and robin vollmoeller for the tires. 3) smitty and stevie smith for busting their asses straitening the rear clip for 7hrs. one night. Thats in addition to bader for handing me the car to use, spits speed shop for helping me with some much needed repairs, and brian brown and kyle curtis for lending a hand too. give me a few minutes i'm sure i'm still forgetting someone.

W. J.
07-05-2009, 12:43 PM
Don't forget all the people who contributed those HUNDREDS of dents that provided the 'streamlining' effects that allowed your car to speed around the track to victory! :wave::applause:
Also, a shout out to the person who put that beautiful number on the doors. OP-ART at it's finest!!! :lol:

j-rod
07-05-2009, 03:58 PM
there was a #12 on the car that we converted to an 08, we might have a few new panels coming soon, with a better number

W. J.
07-05-2009, 04:17 PM
I know, I know, just making light of it, having a little fun. Most importantly, the car was fast and you drove well. Might just be the best run that car EVER had.