PDA

View Full Version : New forum layout!!!!

CJfilms
07-05-2009, 03:43 PM
As you may have noticed the forums have changed! There are now three sections to the NEETS forums to make things a bit easier to use and navigate.

The "General" forum is where you will find most of your questions about rain-outs and plain chatter....

The "Dirt" forum will be circulated around events at Grandview Speedway, upcoming events, results, tech questions, etc...

The "Asphalt" forum will be circulated around events at Wall Stadium, upcoming events, results, tech questions, etc...

For the first month or so, I will post updates and news on both the general section and the asphalt/dirt section....just so no one misses a beat! I will leave this thread as a 'sticky' thread for that time period....knowing me, this will still be around in December! :lol:

Thank you JA Ackley for all of your hard work on the new layout and all of Racerhub Forums for providing us with a place to stay in touch while we are away from the track!

Enjoy the new layout!

DerbyN8-128
07-05-2009, 07:55 PM
The "General" forum is where you will find most of your questions about rain-outs and Critter

CJfilms
07-05-2009, 08:50 PM
Good point!

EnduroFromDE
07-05-2009, 09:07 PM
The "General" forum is where you will find most of your questions about rain-outs and Critter

good one Nate, but your wrong. He will be in all three sections...:lol:

CJfilms
07-06-2009, 08:16 AM
.....even better.....

DerbyN8-128
07-06-2009, 05:28 PM
good one Nate, but your wrong. He will be in all three sections...:lol:

:lol::lol: yeah, you are right there

critter
07-06-2009, 05:41 PM
great more spots to post lol ill be back postin soon :lol: