PDA

View Full Version : Scoring at Wall....

CJfilms
07-05-2009, 04:09 PM
For this next event at Wall Stadium, drivers must provide their own transponder to be used for scoring. If you cannot provide a transponder, we will be handscoring the race.

At the previous event, most of the cars that were present had their own units, therefore it is not cost effective for NEETS to rent a full case of transponders for this event. Spending $600 to make only $100 is no way to help the series out, so we need to cut our costs in order to provide for the annual points fund at the banquet.

If you have any questions, please contact me directly... joe@neetsracing.com

Thanks and see you there!

EnduroFromDE
07-05-2009, 09:02 PM
sorry to say but my car will not be there, I however should be (about 80% sure) I will bring my transponder up if I come to rent out FOR FREE!!!:applause: but I get 50% of the winnings:lol: just playing:applause:, but I will bring it up with me.

Erin C
07-05-2009, 09:24 PM
Steve, that is wonderful. Sorry to see you won't be racing but that is VERY generous if you bring your transponder for someone to borrow. You are the best. Will you be in the pits??? You can come hang in my secluded spot with Miss Neets because we get very bored and warm over there waiting for the show to start!!! LOL

VARacer22
07-05-2009, 11:06 PM
Hi everyone! This is Melissa in the #22. I don't have a transponder and was wondering if anyone might know anyone that I could rent one from. So, if anyone knows of anyone that has one and how I can get in contact with them I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

CJfilms
07-06-2009, 08:15 AM
Steve - Melissa

Melissa - Steve

:cheers:

DerbyN8-128
07-06-2009, 05:33 PM
I will bring my transponder up if I come to rent out FOR FREE!!!

looks like you have someone interested, quick, raise the price :lol:

CJfilms
07-06-2009, 09:24 PM
Free X Two.... does that equal the same as divide by zero?

:applause:

VARacer22
07-06-2009, 11:38 PM
sorry to say but my car will not be there, I however should be (about 80% sure) I will bring my transponder up if I come to rent out FOR FREE!!!:applause: but I get 50% of the winnings:lol: just playing:applause:, but I will bring it up with me.

Hi Steve! I'd like to use your transponder if that's ok. Don't know about giving you 80% of the winnings because who knows how many small cars will show up but I'd be happy to pay you to rent it. See ya Saturday :)

Tracy57
07-07-2009, 04:54 AM
Anyone else has one that they won't be using? If you are not going to Wall, I can pick up too.