PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Night Grands

nobandwagonhere
07-12-2009, 04:09 PM
Just wanted to say that all in all, I thought it was a pretty good race. There was an early incident that kind of changed the tone of the race, but it seemed to raise the trust level up a notch when trying to go outside the car in 2, 2 wide. A little more thought process was added. Sorry about your car Jimbo.....Im sure (and hope) you'll be back. :wave: Some pretty good racing out there fellas. Thanx for a good run.:wave::cheers:

The Bullfather
07-12-2009, 04:48 PM
I used Jimbo's car this afternoon to open a can of soup! Man that car was torn to shreds on the passenger side door.

JumboJim92
07-12-2009, 08:45 PM
Yea hopefully ill be back if i can find myself a right rear quarter panel:help:... if anyone has one for me i would greatly appreciate it... if you have one you can get intouch with me through the jam... thank you

#92 Jimbo

Bobby Pease
07-12-2009, 09:42 PM
DUDE... I already told you I have what you need.... Give me a buzz, stop by, and help yourself!! GRAND family bro!!
Oh yeah Don, sick running 2 wide passed the Wrecked car in 2... HAD to be 100 times cars were two by two going through thay hole, and no wrecks!! AWESOME job Grand drivers!!!!!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

JumboJim92
07-12-2009, 09:46 PM
do you have the quarter panel already cut off because we have so much work we really dont have that much time to go and do it ourselves... if you do you are a life saver.... thanks

Jimmy

woot lawrence
07-12-2009, 11:02 PM
I had a blast with you guys, lots of fun. I gotta thank Kyle Curtis for letting me wheel his car, that big thing is fast, took me a few laps to get used to it but once i did it was awesome. Thanks again you guys are a class act.:cheers:

nobandwagonhere
07-12-2009, 11:44 PM
I had a blast with you guys, lots of fun. I gotta thank Kyle Curtis for letting me wheel his car, that big thing is fast, took me a few laps to get used to it but once i did it was awesome. Thanks again you guys are a class act.:cheers:

Any time Brother! :cheers: Glad you had fun! Thats what its supposed to be about!

Bobby.....that WAS awesome brother. Its getting hard to find someone you trust enough to squeeze through that hole with but....I dont even think we traded paint! lol I think we could race side by side blindfolded and not touch...Always fun!

woot lawrence
07-12-2009, 11:57 PM
[QUOTE=nobandwagonhere;127986]Any time Brother! :cheers: Glad you had fun! Thats what its supposed to be about!

next time im driving the camaro :p

nobandwagonhere
07-13-2009, 12:04 AM
:lol::lol: Kyle said the same thing.....I passed him too! :wave::lol::lol:

Your not going to let that big Monte whoop you are you?:rolleyes:...lol
From what I heard Woot, you drove your *** off and still gave all the guys room when they got to you. Thats a driver, thats respect, thats what we need out there. :wave:

woot lawrence
07-13-2009, 12:09 AM
:lol::lol: Kyle said the same thing.....I passed him too! :wave::lol::lol:

Your not going to let that big Monte whoop you are you?:rolleyes:...lol
From what I heard Woot, you drove your *** off and still gave all the guys room when they got to you. Thats a driver, thats respect, thats what we need out there. :wave:

september 26th, im in the camaro, your in the monte, Vicki is assed out:lol:

vsmidge68
07-13-2009, 01:44 PM
ummm ahem..me in the camaro...NORB in the monte!! how ya like me now???:wave: or maybe Sally...

The Bullfather
07-13-2009, 03:26 PM
Jimbo got it on video look for it weds evening or night!!!

JumboJim92
07-13-2009, 08:24 PM
thank you so much pete... i just still cant picture how it happened... i never felt him hit me but yet i have no quarter panel... thanks again bro

Jimbo

Bobby Pease
07-13-2009, 09:02 PM
DUDE...quarter is cut off...ready to go..

Tracy87BB
07-13-2009, 09:08 PM
:applause:That's what it's all about.:applause:

JumboJim92
07-13-2009, 09:33 PM
thank you so much bobby... when is it possible for me to pick it up?

nobandwagonhere
07-13-2009, 09:37 PM
There ya go kid....:applause: If you need a hand, holla.:wave:

Bobby Pease
07-14-2009, 07:54 AM
call my cell, im home tonight! Anytime bro..:cheers: