PDA

View Full Version : Looking for teams-TIRE WARS

Geno
07-12-2009, 09:51 PM
Okay, this may sound strange, but it’ll be different. In the past we’ve had big wheel races for the kids, but what do you say if we mix up the kids and adults in a relay race? Let me explain…

I’m looking for a few teams of four people each. I would like one team to consist of Teddy and myself (and two others). Each team must have one child (10 or under).

At the start of the relay each team will have a person on the start/finish line, one in turn two, one in turn three and the child in turn four. The person on the start/finish line will have a mod tire (no rim), which they’ll roll to his or her teammate in turn two and they’ll make the trek down the backstretch to the turn three teammate and then to the child in turn four to finish the race.

We’ll scrounge up some prizes for the winning team(s).

Of course I'll have to clear it w/Joe, but it should be fun.

So, am I crazy or what? Who’s in??

jm31
07-13-2009, 02:47 PM
We are in, but just how many ambulances will be standing by? :lol:

KyleMac45
07-13-2009, 04:36 PM
Geno that sounds like a great idea! I think I might interested... :wave:

Kyle

NeetsAnnouncer33
07-13-2009, 04:39 PM
There is no way I am running hahha that is one thing that I do not do, plus don't think you could have enough oxygen tanks to help me breath again after i was done.

purpdogrepair
07-13-2009, 06:30 PM
Geno i will help with the prizes what do you need send me an e mail

Geno
07-16-2009, 09:07 PM
There you are! When you get a chance, send me an email…
:wave:We’ll have this once Summer Racefest is complete and there’s some intermission time.

pv18
07-17-2009, 01:24 PM
I would be in Geno. Tell Teddy I can bring him a scoooter...and he can carry the tire.

Gotta race something:cheers: