PDA

View Full Version : WALL Points?

fuglygswracing
07-13-2009, 03:56 PM
Just curious, because there hasn't been much talk of this, but maybe you could clear these 2 questions I have up....

1.) Is the races at WALL pointed races? If it is, where are these standings? I haven't seen them, maybe I am looking in the wrong spot.

2.) Was rumored that they want 2 more races at Wall this year, for a total of 5 races, not 3. Any truth to this?

Thanks in advance. :cheers:

critter
07-13-2009, 05:21 PM
wall points i hit the wall at granview alot do i get points for that lol justin kiddin couldnt help me self

Erin C
07-13-2009, 08:32 PM
There is talk of adding a date or 2 late in the season but nothing is written in stone yet, we will have information up if/when we decide on a date. As for points...I will let Joe take care of that one...I remember talking about it being a mini series but I don't recall what his final decision was about it. Take it away Joe.

CJfilms
07-13-2009, 10:01 PM
Yes, there are points.... I will be in contact with Pocono Thunder this week regarding the posting of the points....just like Grandview, I decided to wait until the second event was complete since everyone knows where they stand after just one event.

I will have the links posted some time this week.

Erin said it best....we are in the talking phase for adding more races. Remember, we initially advertised it as 3 races with the possibility of more....keep the car counts growing and the schedule will do the same!

fuglygswracing
07-18-2009, 12:52 PM
OK, thanks for the update, much appreciated, see you all in a week and a half at grandview