PDA

View Full Version : sorry

McCormick15x
07-13-2009, 06:36 PM
i just want to start by saying sorry to all that saw me act in a VERY wrong manner. rob and i have talked. i have the most respect for the bader fam. and allways will. rob i am sorry. people are miking it more then what is was but none the less my actions were wrong. most people know me to be the guy that dont have much to say or the guy that keeps to him self, the one that dose not want to see a fight or im the one in the middle trying to stop it. i can go on and on but what was said about me was said i am not goin to say no more . thanks

rob

bulldozer
07-13-2009, 07:28 PM
Sometimes it takes a bigger person to admit when hes wrong and appoligizing to Bader is a class act rob.Like i told you last night bader you should talk to rob. Dont ruin a friendship over racing. Trust me i know we ruined our family over racing it isnt worth it.

RacinRob
07-13-2009, 07:47 PM
I give credit to Rob for admitting he was out of line, and I accept his apology. However let this be a lesson learned to all to not let he said she said bullsh*t lead to violence. Everything that happened to me on Satruday was totally uncalled for and unfair. I was treated like a piece of crap by more than just Rob. Rob will probably be the only one man enought to admit he did wrong. Jessica got punched in the face for a petty verbal altercation also and she was the real victim. People need to remember, we go to the RACEtrack to RACE. Not to criticize one another, not to talk about who is dating who and and who did this and who did that. Go suppot your family and friends in their effort to suceed in racing. I guarantee you, that you will enjoy the track so much more. Leave all the hard feelings and negative opinions at the gate. Lets remember that when we go there that there is no situation to big to be settled like men. I hope this a wake up call to all that were involved. And I thank everyone for the phone calls and support to me through all this nonsense. I also commend Rob for being a MAN. Wish the same could be said about the 69 team and the rest of his crew. Hopefully the 19 will eventually be back one day before seasons end.

smiley27414
07-13-2009, 10:43 PM
ROB u will be missed untill you come back
really sucks we are losin a great driver!!! i hope u change ur mind before next race and come back. ill miss watchin you race!!!!

Wheel Racing
07-14-2009, 07:44 AM
We have all been involved in "heat of the moment" BS at the track. It's good to see that you guys are willing to work things out.There are many friendships made at the track that will continue long after the track is gone(God Forbid),but it's true. There are also personalities that will never mesh,regardless of where they are. Sometimes it's easier to just try and find some common ground and work from there.Not everyone is going to best friends,but we do owe it to the racing community to try and be civil. Rob,bring the car back and just try to go back to having some fun,similar to the advice you gave me.Thanx again for the tires

Rock Bottom
07-14-2009, 12:44 PM
Rob

It might take a week it might take a few ,but this will pass it's ok to have passion about a sport and sh!t does happen. Don't give up, take a deep breath clear your head and you will be ok. I first met you in your rookie year and this is were your heart is ,your good people and good things will come, you will always hit a bump or too in the road, get by those and you will always be ok. So saddle up ,I hope to see you in a few weeks

Russ

Do You Voo Doo

smiley27414
07-14-2009, 08:22 PM
bring back rob bader!!!!!

Turbo
07-15-2009, 03:28 PM
forgive and forget :applause: Life goes on, we are all not perfect...

The Bullfather
07-15-2009, 03:31 PM
Well said Harvey Birdman!

Turbo
07-16-2009, 10:34 AM
haha i try my best

Jaykwaz
07-16-2009, 10:37 AM
Here ya go G

FERGBIZZ
07-16-2009, 10:56 AM
it's very unfortunate with the already extremely low car counts that crap like this has to happen and probably lead to losing more cars...