PDA

View Full Version : Valley Regional Fire and EMS Wrestling event

2crew
07-13-2009, 10:13 PM
For those of you who are not going to be at the track on August 8th.

On August 8th Valley Regional Fire and Rescue Inc. 14 W. Butler Drive, Drums, PA will be holding a wrestling event presented by the WXW wrestling federation. WXW is run by the Wild Samoan Training facility that has founded and trained professionals for the WWE like Duane "The Rock" Johnson and so on. There will be a match with Tommy "Rotten"/"Suede" Farra. Tommy was featured in the movie "the Wrestler" wrestling Mickey Rourke AKA "Randy the Ram" in the first event of the movie. Tommy also was one of the official trainers for the movie and is a past WWF professional wrestler. There is also a girl’s match scheduled for this event. Admission for this event is $15 for 1st or 2nd row, $12 for general admission. Food and beverage will be available along with some Adult beverages. Event is scheduled to start at 730pm. All proceeds are going to the fire company. More info will be available soon.

STU
07-14-2009, 07:24 PM
I know Afa the Somoan and wxw. He will try to screw you guys out of all the money he can. The smile he always shows you is connected to the knife he will stick in your back if the money is there.

STU
07-14-2009, 07:26 PM
Ask the wrestlers how much they get paid from him. A few bucks if they are lucky probably $0.

2crew
07-14-2009, 08:56 PM
Afa is not involved for this such reason. we had done an event in the past and learned from our experiences. Plus Tommy Rotten is a good friend of mine and he assured me that everything will be on the up and up since we are dealing with him.

STU
07-15-2009, 06:28 PM
Good luck with the show. I used to wrestle with alot of the independent companies around here. If you ever need another guy give me a buzz.