PDA

View Full Version : ERICA- Sport Mod points

nymods
07-13-2009, 11:18 PM
I believe that the points on the sport mods is incorrect. It was a double points show on Sunday and everyone only got the normal points for the day.

EricaR
07-14-2009, 06:36 AM
I'm SOOOOO sorry! I will fix them and email them to Geno ASAP. Thanks for the alert...I guess I just can't be pefrcet all the time...hehe

nymods
07-14-2009, 09:42 AM
you are usually always correct so this one time is ok. you do a great job keeping all of us up to date and get them done quicker than any other track around.

EricaR
07-14-2009, 10:50 AM
I really try and make sure that everything is up to date. I always hated waiting until almost the next race to see the points get updated, so I try and get to them no later than Monday morning. You also have to thank Geno for updating the site so quickly! He now has the new points, and I'm sure that the site will be updated tonight. Again, I'm sorry, and thanks for pointing it out, I wouldn't have noticed it.

Geno
07-14-2009, 03:39 PM
Thanks Erica:wave:

I checked my email from work and didn't get the updates ones yet so would you mind resending them when you get a chance? I'll be home late and will get them up then.

Thanks!