PDA

View Full Version : are we goin for 150 ?

critter
07-15-2009, 08:07 PM
just thought i would check in on this ,heard there might be a change do to time ? i wanna try and go the 150 , should be a real challenge on the gas ,

richardpetey
07-15-2009, 09:10 PM
GEEEEZ! I shudder at the thought of 150 laps on dirt..................:eek:
Do you know how long its gonna take to get all that grandview outa my mustache...................:(
Save those 150 lappers for the end of the season, then I'll have all winter long to clean my car.........................:cool:
UNCLE PETEY................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

critter
07-15-2009, 09:19 PM
thats funny there uncle petey , im hopin this race with its points higher , i can do better and try to get some points , and i do know what u mean about the dirt , they yell at me at the shop when i bring it home lol

mcstockcar
07-15-2009, 09:34 PM
Clay falls out of my car in my driveway, then when it rains and someone steps in it they think they stepped in dog shtuff. Im packin a lunch to bring with me while goin the 150. anybody got the newspaper?:lol: The one car that ran at N.E S, still had the working air conditioner and used it while racing!

rockinrick120
07-15-2009, 10:15 PM
brilliant , I realize that we race for fun but at least try to be competitive. nothing like air compressor to suck away power. At least the one with the kickin stereo last year was fun to listen to.

mcstockcar
07-15-2009, 10:28 PM
thats the same guy, his son will be following me up there with 2 cars. So if you hear a stereo and it goes by you....:lol:

dirtmodfan
07-15-2009, 11:37 PM
I would like to just get more than three laps in at "the Hill."

So far I have skipped two races due to motor problems and blew up a trans after three laps. 150 seems a bit overwhelming. Hope to have my motor together for next week.

:cheers: to Petey for the win last week....

NJ Chick
07-16-2009, 05:00 PM
Where did the 150 come from? And WHY?!:lol: We feel your pain Shon...not the best way for you to debut a new or freshly re-worked motor!:help: I guess it will be a real test to see how she'll hold up!:p

critter
07-16-2009, 10:00 PM
yes next race july 26th is 150 laps , it says on the sign up , lol

CJfilms
07-17-2009, 11:08 AM
Halfway through the season.....150 Laps.

This race is 150 laps for two reason....

1. It is still summer time....if we know what to expect out of a 150 lap race, we will know if we can do it again for the MUTHA race or not being the MUTHA will be later in the season with the shorter days....

2. IF 150 is too many laps, either too few cars at the end or drivers just don't like it....we will know for future's sake and they end of the season we don't throw an all out X00 lap race that no one enjoys....

Plus, with 150 laps comes 150 points to the winner! Good luck!

Critter and Shon.....I am expecting you two to be there at the end!!!!!

rpkulik
07-17-2009, 11:23 AM
Keep in mind that there is nothing in the rules that states you must run the entire race. If 90 laps is all you can handle...so be it. MAN UP!

Enduro Racing...because most sports require only one ball.

dirtmodfan
07-17-2009, 01:01 PM
Never said I can't handle it. :cheers:

I don't know if my car can handle it......Hasn't proven it so far. :*-(

mcstockcar
07-17-2009, 03:37 PM
The ol MC is holdin on... barely! This will definately be the test.:)

critter
07-17-2009, 08:09 PM
i been workin on my car just about evernight , im man enough to run it just like shon said dont know if the car can , see all next sunday

critter
07-17-2009, 08:15 PM
ok shon , i guess we need to team uop run the race bumper bumper , get to the front , im shore jack will push us if needed ,and i know bigdaddy will push me or better yet, cars dont make it lets ricky bobby the ending lol :lol:

EnduroFromDE
07-17-2009, 08:36 PM
cars dont make it lets ricky bobby the ending lol :lol:

well dont do what Edwards did:disgusteddont be stupid...make sure you take the transponder out and THEN cross the finishline, you know so it counts:lol:

critter
07-17-2009, 08:40 PM
yeah good call , but i do plannin on runnin the whole thing as long as car stays together

richardpetey
07-17-2009, 08:58 PM
Sounds like we'll need a few trailer hitches for this race...............:eek:
Shon! Whats up? You get rid of the F@#D and your having nothing but trouble with the Chebby, man......................:confused:
Hope everybodies stuff stays together this race......................:help:
UNCLE PETEY.................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

critter
07-17-2009, 09:01 PM
thx uncle petey , u goin to put a hitch on there for me ? good luck to u :wave:

EnduroFromDE
07-17-2009, 09:31 PM
Maybe everyone can just hook giant magnets up to the front and rear bumper:lol:

dirtmodfan
07-18-2009, 12:04 AM
I have heard plenty about me getting rid of the ford. :cheers:

No one remembers how much trouble we had the first year getting that car sorted out.

I knew this year would be a learning experience. I had some good signs so far from the new car, but my luck has been terrible and it been a big learning experience so far.

We will get it sorted out. Just depends on if it will be this year or next (wallet is getting light from breaking all the expensive parts...motor, trans).

Joe, can we get a bathroom break during the 150? HA HA :applause:

critter
07-18-2009, 12:33 PM
bathroom , gas , come on guys , lets just run till where done , thats what im doin hopefully more the n 20 laps , hopin to run the whole thing

mcstockcar
07-18-2009, 01:43 PM
Haha... listen to you... you better finish the 150. No more excuses, all the time you have to work on you car , you should be able to go 200.:lol::wave:

critter
07-18-2009, 02:18 PM
i wish i had time to work on it , i have to post here at least 3 times a day lol , nah im just hopin to get this car goin and hopefully do a little better this time , never know what can happen or to who , good luck all

gutter7
07-24-2009, 08:27 AM
Gas? It's 150 laps,what's that 50 miles. I can see it now people going out with
30 gallon bombs in their cars.
Do some math and be reasonable and carefull everyone.

crazyfriend
07-24-2009, 10:02 AM
HAHA
hook up a hose run it between their toes now get in line we want to be done in time.............
seriously waiting to get booted from posting here :rolleyes:

CJfilms
07-24-2009, 11:25 AM
HAHA
hook up a hose run it between their toes now get in line we want to be done in time

.......We'll have to make sure Josh checks all of the hose connections.....I'm sure he may kicking me in the @$$ if that were to happen!!!!

crazyfriend
07-24-2009, 04:21 PM
.......We'll have to make sure Josh checks all of the hose connections.....I'm sure he may kicking me in the @$$ if that were to happen!!!!

only little dribble he wont be smellin gas so would be worth kick in the @$$ ......... oh no maybe you would like that though haha hmmm he checking ALL hose conections hmmm erin n ms neets surpervising or checkin sizeing hehe sorrryyy in waste land here " Not quiet right"

mcstockcar
07-24-2009, 04:33 PM
Gas? It's 150 laps,what's that 50 miles. I can see it now people going out with
30 gallon bombs in their cars.
Do some math and be reasonable and carefull everyone.

You didnt account for: tire spin,(wet track) Spin outs(if any) idle time, and maybe if you stay down on the low side in "D" you will make it. If you got a big car, youll use it all if you drive like a madman!!!

critter
07-24-2009, 08:45 PM
i got a game plan shake n bake , to the front we go right bigdaddy ?

CJfilms
07-25-2009, 02:22 PM
Oh boy....Critter, if you make it to the end, I'm running down from the tower and dumping a box of Shake N Bake on you!!!! :applause::applause::applause:......it may not be the same as Gatorade after a win, but it will be interesting!

Good luck mixin' it up!

crazyfriend
07-25-2009, 05:59 PM
Oh boy....Critter, if you make it to the end, I'm running down from the tower and dumping a box of Shake N Bake on you!!!! :applause::applause::applause:......it may not be the same as Gatorade after a win, but it will be interesting!

Good luck mixin' it up!

Toasted crisp critter or bbq critter ?? -- everyone bring your forks we eattin crispy critter tomorrow night