PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Race Was Totally Awesome

Mack
07-19-2009, 04:10 AM
:applause:I have to personally thanks Ricky Jarzombek, Eddie Partridge, Freddie Spiala, Eddie Mayfield, Norman Pepper, and everyone else who made this weekends Memorial Race one for the record books. I couldnt have put this all together, along with Riverhead Raceways own Announcer Bob Finan. Without all these great people and there undying love for racing. I couldnt believe how many people showed up to enjoy this years 77 lap, Evans, Jarzombek, Baldwin Memorial Race. I saw Paul McElearney, Bill Steen and some others, that I hadnt seen in quite some time at this event. It was Awesome. I think this has to be the biggest event at Riverhead so far this year. I even got to drive the X90 Cavalier modified of The Flying Dutchman, Freddie Harbach, pacing the field at the beginning of the race. I also have to thank the whole Riverhead Raceway staff. From the back gate all the way up to the officials. You people really made tonights event, one I will remember for a long time. Congrats go out to the #84 modified of John Fortin and his team for winning this years Memorial race. John you ran a great race and definately earned the win. Finally, Full Throttle Autos Magazine is putting together an article about this weekends Memorial race, written by Danielle McCormack. That will be released within the next couple of months. As I always say " Be There Or Be Square" you dont know what your missing.:applause: