PDA

View Full Version : Mountain Speedway - Sundance Vacations question

nymods
07-19-2009, 12:18 PM
Not sure if anyone will know, but have their been any any other drivers besides Zane Zeiner and maybe Ricky Ross that have won in 4 different divisions at the speedway? Zane has won in a mod, sport mod, late model, and legend. Did Ricky win in a factory stock, street stock, late model, and sport mod?

Geno
07-19-2009, 12:27 PM
The only other that I can think of is Steve Clark- Pro Stock, Street Stock, Late Model and Modified. Actually, if you count the small Strictly Stock division last season, Ricky Ross has won in five divisions.

White Lightnin
07-19-2009, 03:18 PM
Jerry Brighthaupt won in the Modifieds, Late Models, Pro Stocks, Street Stocks and Thrillers.

Chuck Schartzer won in the Modifieds, Street Stocks, Thrillers and the 1999 Tar Car Modifieds

Brian Defebo won in the Modifieds, Late Models, Thrillers and the 1999 Tar Car Modifieds

nymods
07-19-2009, 07:07 PM
thanks guys. i knew there would be more. i've only been going to the track for about the last 5 years, so I wasn't sure. Ricky needs to get a win in a mod and hopefully we will see that in a few years.

johnjr531
07-19-2009, 08:25 PM
Jerry Hildebrand has won in street stock, pro stocks, latemodels and mods too!:)

White Lightnin
07-19-2009, 08:38 PM
Jerry Hildebrand has won in street stock, pro stocks, latemodels and mods too!:)

John, Jerry won in the original Street Stock division which was the Pro Stocks.
In fact, his last win in that division was 9-20-92 when it was still called Street Stock. He never won after the name changed to Pro Stock. I just saw Jerry the other day in the Turkey Hill. He asked me where I got my nice Shangra La II tee shirt and I asked him where he got that "BADDDD" Late Model from? :wave: