PDA

View Full Version : Best. Victory Lane Speech. Ever.

btgoss
07-19-2009, 05:46 PM
After his win in the Average Amateur Truck race, Chris Turbush is in the running for best victory lane speech ever.

It was back-handed compliments for everyone!

To paraphrase...

To the track Announcers..uh.. you're the best we could find
To the track officials...you guys couldn't throw at rock a the ground and hit it....but you are all we have
To the competition...well this truck is really slow... but I can still beat you mooks...

Seriously I hope someone taped that speech, it was hysterical.

ernnKoct
07-20-2009, 02:20 AM
I have hope that one day you will find a life and stop bashing the turbush's all over a forum. :rolleyes:

Turbo
07-20-2009, 07:01 AM
btgoss= :help:

bulldozer
07-20-2009, 01:56 PM
The announcers are awsome.Bob finan is awsome and Jeff does a great job too. I said the officals do there best and sometimes i dont agree with the calls. I said my truck isnt as fast as my charger its harder to win in the trucks. I have a 10,000 charger motor and a 1,200 truck motor tell me if you think there is going to be a difference.lol . Thanks for talking about me.Must mean im doing something right.:) I also want to thank Oval Speed he is not only our parts distributor but he a friend, someone you can talk to when you have a problem and he is always there to lend help when you need it.THanks Dennis.

btgoss
07-20-2009, 02:00 PM
I just thought it was just a funny speech.

It did come off as back handed complements for all involved.

I had hoped the post title and picture of the ComicBook Guy from the Simpsons would have helped to show that my post was being made as a humorous post, but again that was not the case.

It was intended to be subtle humor. Next time I will include a flashing humor banner.