PDA

View Full Version : Handicapping Sheets are now available...

EricaR
07-20-2009, 01:40 PM
Hey everyone! I know that a lot of tracks refuse to let anyone see the "sacred" handicapping sheets, and I never really understood why they would hide them unless they weren't following them fairly. Many drivers have approached me and have questioned why this one or that one is starting here or there, and I never have a problem showing the sheets and explaining why they are starting where they are. I just thought it might alleviate some guys making the trip over to the window to ask, or even maybe some are afraid to ask in the first place if they were posted somewhere for your viewing pleasure.
So I asked Geno to make a link somewhere on the main website to post the worksheet that I use weekly to do the handicapping....Geno being the incredible person that he is, did just that. Soooo, if you go to the points standings link, at the very top of the page there is a small link that you can click on and access the handicapping sheets. I'm not sure why, but a small box is going to pop up and ask you to enter a password, if you "X" that box out, eventually (if you have Excel or some other compatible program on your computer) the sheets will load. At the very bottom of the worksheet, you will see colored tabs indicating the different divisions. Click on the desired tab, and that division will open. You can even print tham out if you so desire.

HOWEVER.....because anyone can manually make changes to the sheets and then print them out to read whatever they would like them to read.....my sheets are final at the track....I felt the need to add that because I know that all drivers search for some advantages here and there.....just don't try any funny business with my handicapping sheets....I'm more strict than tech! LOL!:D This has been done to help you better understand how line-ups are done...it's a privilege that can be taken away if it causes more problems than it's worth!

Geno
07-20-2009, 07:23 PM
LOL, incredible? I've been called a lot of things before Erica, but no that!:)

No problem...:wave: