PDA

View Full Version : Calling for Pre-registrations!!!

CJfilms
07-20-2009, 01:52 PM
This Sunday will be the second running of the race that started it all for NEETS at Grandview Speedway! The GranDuro 2!!!

One year ago today, NEETS ran the first enduro at Grandview in over 10 years! Since then, we have had several very successful races which this upcoming race will mark the half-way point in the season!

This is going to be one heck of a big one!

150 Lap Small Car Enduro
150 Lap Big Car Enduro

Line-ups will begin at 2PM and racing will commence shortly after!

More info HERE!!!
http://www.neetsracing.com/events/7-26-09info.htm

Please send in your pre-registrations ASAP, remember 1.5X laps - 1.5X points!!! erinb@neetsracing.com

Thanks and see you all Sunday!

ps.....I will be making the calls to the drivers tonight or tomorrow to get the pre-registration lists up-to-date!!!! Send 'em in!!!

CJfilms
07-20-2009, 01:59 PM
As this is a bit of a change to the way things have been.....

Please notice the start time is 2PM Line-up, racing shortly after.

At 2PM, we will call for the first division to the staging area so we can begin transponder checks and line up in the infield...once ALL the cars are on the track, and the line-up is good, the national anthem will be played. The cars will begin pacing and racing will follow!

So, there is a chance, racing will begin at 2:15....possibly 2:05 if everyone moves fast enough! So, lets keep the show organized and get things movin'!!!!

critter
07-20-2009, 04:34 PM
way to go joe u the da man

mcstockcar
07-20-2009, 09:55 PM
I wonder how long 150 laps will take, with or w/o red flags? Itll be a late nite.

critter
07-20-2009, 10:01 PM
we can put the head lights back in lol

DerbyN8-128
07-21-2009, 03:35 PM
I just pre-registered last night...my twice rolled 4 cylinder :lol:

critter
07-21-2009, 07:48 PM
way to go nate , by the way where u been hiding ??? :wave:

CJfilms
07-21-2009, 09:25 PM
Underneath the car! He just rolled it back over, now he's back!

DerbyN8-128
07-22-2009, 06:04 PM
way to go nate , by the way where u been hiding ??? :wave:

Well, my car was pretty close to being totaled after that roll over, so between working on that, planning my wedding (which is in less than 3 months now) and working back on the farm PLUS my normal everyday job...its been hard to do anything else for the last month. I will still be working on the car all day saturday trying to get it finished up for sunday