PDA

View Full Version : weather for sunday

critter
07-20-2009, 07:21 PM
i just seen the weather till sat t storms , hope it goes away by sunday , i wanna race , and joe no funny stuff this time lol

CJfilms
07-20-2009, 07:55 PM
Now Critter......

What ever do you mean by that comment? :lol::lol::lol:

Hey, my gotta pee anti-rain dance combination worked last time! ...I'm kind of doing it right now!!!!:applause::help:

critter
07-20-2009, 08:10 PM
gee joe could have been tellin me we aint racin and i start callin people , but u where kiddin lol

CJfilms
07-20-2009, 08:44 PM
That was pretty funny....

I walked over to Critter as soon as I arrived at the speedway at the last event and told him the show was off...that quick he was on the phone telling people to turn around!!!! I was still walking towards his pit area and he already made a phone call!!!! LOL!!!!!

critter
07-20-2009, 08:50 PM
that was a good one , ill give u two points for that lol

EnduroFromDE
07-20-2009, 09:43 PM
hey...im suppose to start this thread...back off critter...

critter
07-20-2009, 10:03 PM
snooze u lose ,lol just tryin to get my post count up u know , lol sorry didnt mean to steal your thunder :p

BIGDADDY64
07-20-2009, 10:27 PM
just remember joe critter aint the sharpest tool in the shed:lol::lol::lol:

DerbyN8-128
07-21-2009, 06:33 PM
hey...im suppose to start this thread...back off critter...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

critter
07-23-2009, 07:41 PM
looks like where going to have a good race day

DerbyN8-128
07-23-2009, 08:42 PM
hope it is good...my fiance or however you spell it is finally going to be able to make it out to watch me race :cool:

critter
07-23-2009, 08:56 PM
thats cool nate , yeah my gf said she might come along to this time

EnduroFromDE
07-26-2009, 07:23 AM
come on now Nate, hows the weather lookin up there...

DerbyN8-128
07-26-2009, 08:41 AM
It rained like crazy last night...but nothing right now.

Local weather says chance of a passing t storm around noon, and again at 6pm. Everywhere between, partly cloudy.

High of 86, currently 72 and partly cloudy. :wave:

EnduroFromDE
07-26-2009, 08:59 AM
still looks like rain at the track aroun 11 or 12, but im headed up now...:applause:

critter
07-26-2009, 07:01 PM
yuppers it rain today a little lol

crazyfriend
07-26-2009, 08:41 PM
Loved the rain it cooled us fans off n made it more interesting watching the mud boggin lol. WTG drivers :applause::applause::applause:....... was best $$$$ we ever spent and had fun in the rain

EnduroFromDE
07-26-2009, 08:50 PM
atleast theres some out there that thinks the same way I do...Great show and fun to watch and then race/keep control...I was on the back stretch during the 6/8 and people back there under that tent during the rains was saying how they should just quit, and forget about finishing the races, and that we should all boycott NEETS:mad: Keep your coments to yourself...or just dont show up anymore...Joe and Erin could of easly pulled the plugg like some of these other division, and say screw everyone else half the races were over, no make up, no money back, thanks for coming, get out...But they didnt...rain passed by in about 20 mins, and racing resumed...muddy-yes, fun to watch-yes, FUN to race-YES...But I guess the ones with hundreds, or thousands or more tied up into these cars and motors dont want there car scratched, Nothing personal to that driver, cuase he stayed on the track and finished, well tried to. The crew wanted him to "be smart, and pull the car in, F*ck this Sh*t" as I beleive I heard.:mad::mad::mad: If you dont want scratches, stick to Saturday night racin and leave the enduros to us that like to race...:cool:

critter
07-26-2009, 08:53 PM
well said enduro

crazyfriend
07-26-2009, 08:55 PM
We were in the stands without any coverage, and 3 wore pants- 2 of us were wearing shorts (with neets shirts which when wet are freakin see thru lol)we got soaked but still we didn't complain or run for cover lol we didn't melt either when ya appreciate something you will sit no matter what the weather is - the race went on and all of us had a blast . again thanks to the officials and drivers for sticking it out and NOT calling it off , you all are the reason YOUR FANS keep coming back.

Erin C
07-28-2009, 09:53 AM
By the way Steve, Joe and I had a conversation about what you heard from the stands. We try to promote a family friendly environment and that doesn't include that type of language. If anyone ever hears this let us know and we will give the spectators/crew/driver/whomever it may be an ultimatum...either keep their language PG-13 or get out. It is people like that that deter others from attending...

I know a race may be going on but at intermission or during a red, grab one of the flaggers and they can radio to Joe or myself and we will take care of it...if it is out of control and not a red or intermission tap one of the flaggers on the shoulder and Joe can determine the severity. I have no tolerance for those who have no respect for surrounding spectators by cursing and throwing a fit for something that is EXPECTED in the sport.

With that said...people...leave your tempers and foul language at home...this kind of behavior IS in the general rules of our series. "Physical or verbal abuse of officials, employees, other participants, or patrons WILL NOT BE TOLERATED" And this will be handled by fines, suspensions, or expulsion. And believe me, we HAVE kicked people out of the series completely as a result of their unsportsman-like behavior!

It is much more fun when we don't have to deal with attitudes.

On a lighter note, I am continually impressed by many drivers being able to keep their head straight and analyze a situation before blowing up...if you calm down and gather yourself you would realize that 99% of the time the hit you received was a racing incident!! This is a SLIPPERY dirt track and ENDURO racing, something is BOUND to happen.

Thanks for all the support you give us :)

critter
07-28-2009, 01:40 PM
well said erin , where can i sign up to be the neets bouncer or pr man ??:lol:

crazyfriend
07-29-2009, 07:20 AM
WOW seeing $hitter is a curse then I am in serious trouble when I get caught yellin when someone crashes -- OH $hit . Think I may need a list of words that are considered curses :confused: (so I don't get ejected )that was never on my list since it is a bodily function .again I apploigize Sorrrryyyyyyy

Erin C
07-29-2009, 07:46 AM
That's not what I mean...I mean being obviously offensive and throwing a fit. I always advise using caution in your words when families are around because you never know what offends who but I am putting more emphasis on overall attitude.

crazyfriend
07-29-2009, 08:20 AM
That's not what I mean...I mean being obviously offensive and throwing a fit. I always advice using caution in your words when families are around because you never know what offends who but I am putting more emphasis on overall attitude.

Just busting you girl ya should know me by now :lol::lol:
:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::w ave:
How you feeling ? Hope you Have a Great Day ;)