PDA

View Full Version : No respect for the fans!!

turbett
07-21-2009, 09:42 AM
I have to say that saturday night i witnessed the lack of respect that this track has. During the modified race a young boy was having convulsions in the stands so the ambulance came and the guy jumped out and started running to the kid who was his main priority with that said he left his lights on which he should of cause it was an emergency. Then we hear over the loud speaker for the ambulance to turn off there lights so they can go back racing. The security guard told the official on the track to give them a few minutes cause they had a young kid having convulsions in the stands. So then they turn the lights off and while they were helping this kid they went back to racing. I have lost what little respect i had left for the track right then and there. That was the most disrespectful thing i have ever seen. This place is getting worse and worse every week from the crooked officials to the lack of respect for the drivers and the fans. If that was my kid i would be raising hell. The cromarty's should be ashamed of themselves along with the officials there if that was one of there family members they would have stopped the races until they were better. I have been coming to this track since i was a baby and i enjoy watching my family and friends race but its not fun anymore there's no car count and apparently you can use your car as a weapon and nothing will happen to you again crooked officials and lack of respect.. I hope the the young boy is ok if anyone knows him please let us know that he is ok ,it was sad seeing his family getting in the ambulance with him while they were back to racing as if nothing was going on.. Just remember you only get what you give... !:mad::mad::mad:

quickmc73
07-21-2009, 10:47 AM
hi turbett i was saying the same thing that night at the ambulance,i also felt that going green with the modifieds at that moment was wrong and they should have shown some concern for the kid and his family.but this track is like thunderdome now.:rolleyes: