PDA

View Full Version : Grand Shirt update / racing update..

Bobby Pease
07-21-2009, 10:39 AM
OK, the shirts that were being sold for the 1/2 way, top ten awards did NOT go as planned, only 1/2 the shirts were sold, so therefore the Xtra $$ made from the shirts (if the rest are sold) will go to the grand points fund.. With over 30 grand drivers, and only 60 Grand enduro Family shirts that had to be sold, we only sold 29 so far, and thanks to those who tried to make this a success...
Now for the Driver/driving updates... Overall, great job this year, not too many complaints, i THINK our troubled drivers are done... If we have an issue with a specific car (non-grand car running in the grands/sharp edges..etc..) please approach The C. Stewart MIKE, as well as me. Im sorry one of our best drivers have left the division, due to some bad luck (GREG), and hope to see ya back.. SUPER clean racing the last race AFTER the 17 was out and blocking 1/2 the track... NO incidents going 2wide through a 2.1 car opening! Donny, Walter, Jim, James, Ray, Dave, Pete, Mike, etc...etc.. Stepping up and showing the art of Clean racing!!! Hats off Grand drivers............:cheers::cheers:
Cyaz all soon.....
Bobby

opie69
07-21-2009, 11:39 AM
Mr. Peaseman, can anyone from the enduro divisions buy Grand shirts, if possible ill take a few, please have some on hand Aug. 9 !
Just a shout out to Mr. D. Antos, ya looking good out there, you'll get it, the help the Grandz guys give one another, look foward to top five finishes!!
Also waiting for J. Dennis ( 92 ) to have his big win!!!! Good Luck to all Enduro drivers!!!!

vsmidge68
07-21-2009, 04:57 PM
Bobby...I will probably be in the stands for most of the time on the 9th, so talk to BF to announce in the stands about the shirts...We'll figure it out...I'm pretty disappointed in the reception to the shirts, especially since my guys alone bought like 6 or 7 of them...I really would have thought more would have been sold...

BaDBoWtiE52
07-21-2009, 05:19 PM
To some of the drivers out their i know alot of you say why should we by shirts if your not in the top 10 in points. it's not just about that it's about being a family out there. Their may be a time when your the top 10 and the rest of the guys would do the same. this is just a real nice way to also show how us grand drives stick together. show some love and by some shirts. bobby i'll be grabing some more shirts from you on aug. 9th. also def. one hell of a race we all had out their. it was def. fun going 2 wide with all of your guys, it really shows the trust factor out their

richardpetey
07-21-2009, 09:44 PM
Hey Bobby, I hope you gotta couple of shirts in reserve for Howie and myself...............:)
I'm trying to free up a day to come up to RH and run with "The Family" this year.............;)
See ya Soon Brother......................:D
UNCLE PETEY...............:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

vsmidge68
07-22-2009, 07:04 AM
We've been waiting to see you again Uncle Petey!!