PDA

View Full Version : Speed

DODGE99
07-22-2009, 04:53 PM
When i raced every week with the chargers a few years ago i recieved a stern talking to a couple of times about my speed through the pit area during a pit stop trying to fix the car and make it back out before they closed the gate. They always told me as long as i was moving they would not leave me in the pit area so i didnt have to fly around putting people in danger. Im not sure if they are still worried about anyone walking in the pits but the last few weeks some of these drivers are going faster through the pit area then they do on the racetrack. Im getting a little annoyed that week after week at least two Fig 8 cars come in during a feature with fenders hanging off each side three feet and grabbing gears to race to they're trailers. What they dont realize is as fast as they're going to get to the trailer they still have to wait for the crew guys to run back anyway, so i dont see ANY need to be going as fast as they do. And its not only the Fig 8's so dont take it the wrong way, but they are the most often. :disgusted