PDA

View Full Version : WMT New Hampshire Int'l Speedway Track Champions

rlizon17
07-23-2009, 09:50 PM
I was wondering if anyone has a list of the The Lincoln Electric/Merriam-Graves Championship given to the NASCAR Modified driver who accumulates the most points at New Hampshire Motor (formerly International) Speedway each year? Have they awarded it every year since 1991, the first year that the track had multiple modified events? Any info would help. Thanks.

RGeeProductions
07-23-2009, 10:04 PM
Got a list of every winner, right off their website (http://www.nhms.com/speedway/winners/529516.html). Don't see any champion stats though.

rlizon17
07-24-2009, 09:51 AM
Yeah, I noticed the list on their site. The Track Championship almost seems as if it runs independent in some ways. A great idea throwing $10,000 to the three who accumulate the most points. Here is to hoping Bruton Smith indeed puts up another show at NHMS & another at Bristol.

mattphoto
07-30-2009, 03:22 PM
I hope the modified race is a success for Bruton and Bristol Motor Speedway. Hopefully the track can get 2 modified dates next season. Are they using restrictor plates for the modified race at Bristol

MOD11RACER
07-31-2009, 04:03 PM
I hope the modified race is a success for Bruton and Bristol Motor Speedway. Hopefully the track can get 2 modified dates next season. Are they using restrictor plates for the modified race at Bristol

NO PLATES @ Bristol.