PDA

View Full Version : Help...

CJfilms
07-25-2009, 04:02 PM
As usual, any help anyone can offer up will not go unnoticed!

We can always use a hand printing up/handing out flyers at local events. If anyone can ever print bumper stickers or logos, it goes a long way. Value Towing printed up t-shirts to give away at the last NEETS race at Wall Stadium.....that was a HUGE HIT!!!!

I am currently working with a few people on different projects and the little things will add up in the end to show us a big return!

For instance, the driver of the Small Car #22, Melissa Simms, recently attended the Monmouth County Fair...she was parked alongside the #32 of Dan Birdsall and together, they advertised NEETS at the fair grounds!

Check out Melissa's site for photos!
http://www.melissaracing.com/fair/

Little things like attending a car show (either with a car or just walking around) and handing out flyers, going to different race tracks and handing out flyers and talking to other fans and drivers, whatever, etc., etc.... These simple promotions will peak a few people's interests enough for the mto come out and attend a race....either as a fan or a competitor. Either way, the series gains the exposure and will grow from it!

We can have 60+ car enduros again...we're almost there with this next race! But, 60 cars on the track and no fans does not help anything....netiher does 600 fans and 6 cars..... But, if the fan counts grow along with the competitors, the show itself will begin to grow and expand! Sponsors will come around and the enduro action will become even more intense!!!

This is why we ask for everyone involved to help out....even a little...just bringing a friend with you for an event may turn out to be a HUGE benefit in the end....you will never know if you don't try!

Thank you Melissa for your efforts at the fair, you did a wonderful job and I'm sure we will see both the fan counts grow...and your fans counts as well!

Thank you all for you help thus far! We are certainly going to go a lot further though!

crazyfriend
07-25-2009, 05:38 PM
You give a crazyperson permission to have N.E.E.T.S painted by a non professional on their car ???
Lets see would I be that crazy .... Erin you up for painting ???

spier racing 93
07-25-2009, 08:20 PM
joe, make up a flyer, and i will print it out and start posting them everywhere...like i said in another thread, i live close enough to grandview to catch peoples attention with flyers and get them to the track

DerbyN8-128
07-25-2009, 08:40 PM
And like I said, I would really talk to Grandview about the fact that their website says "Neets Enduro" and NOTHING else about it.

First of all, most people have NO IDEA what that means

Second, all they would have to do is link those two words to this site, and everything would be good. I wouldn't go to an event that had absolutely no information at all, as listed on their website.

Also I have been working on getting some people from the area to come out and to the races. I talked to a few guys that go to all the Saturday night races there and told them about the enduros and what goes on there, I'll keep doing that.

CJfilms
07-25-2009, 09:07 PM
joe, make up a flyer, and i will print it out and start posting them everywhere...like i said in another thread, i live close enough to grandview to catch peoples attention with flyers and get them to the track

We have someone on top of that one already....when I get the flyer for the next event sent over to me I will post it on the site and a link to it here on the forums!

Nate, I will work on what you said here tomorrow a little....

critter
07-25-2009, 09:38 PM
if i get a flyer in my hands , u know i will pass em out , i have a sticker on my truck , ill help all i can

Buckshot11
07-26-2009, 01:06 PM
Joe,

If you can get me some flyers for the next Wall race Ill hand them out at Riverhead on Aug 9, next enduro day. There are ALOT of drivers there on enduros days, usally 25-40 per division with 5 divisions. 8 cycl race had 65 last week (special night race) alone! Get me a couple of stickers and Ill make sure the Trux guys get 'em on their Trux too. Just send them to my office and Ill hand 'em out.

http://eastendgranite.com/contact.php

critter
07-26-2009, 07:04 PM
bigdaddy had a good idea im goin to do it , just print the next race out from the sign up area make copies pass em out