PDA

View Full Version : I never get to.............

SuperShafts
07-25-2009, 10:45 PM
This is nothing against Jeff.... I love the guy, and things come up during the interview....

So again nothing against Jeff i know he did thank people for me later on...

I would like to let the track workers, all of them from maintenance to entrance and exits and concessions to officials.
Thank you for all you do.. Some of them do more then realized to make things work.

I would also like to thank the Fans... You guy's, and gals are great.

W. J.
07-25-2009, 11:49 PM
Thank you, Marty, for putting on a great show in Spectator Drags, and for being a good enough spokesperson to get the word out during your interview afterwards.

You had EVERYONE easily covered in your super fast Jeep!

The Bullfather
07-26-2009, 12:18 AM
I was talking early in the day with the Fox News crew. I knew you were coming out this week. I told them wait till you see the jeep, they laughed when I told them it looks bone stock, till the green drops the it all kicks in!!! Glad they got to talk with you, I said make sure you get Marty and the Jeep. Too bad no Firebird, think you would have had him this week!!!

SuperShafts
07-26-2009, 12:24 AM
Thanks WJ, i just don't want people thinking i do not appreciate there work that is usually overlooked as expected.

Nor do i want the fans or fellow competitors thinking they don't matter...
(from my view i think i chopped Pete into turn 3, i appoligized though)

This was the 2nd time i was at the circle and the 2nd time i didn't thank them...
Not because i didn't want to, just the time i imagine and me and Jeff hitting other topics.
Jeff did thank them for me later on though. Jeff is a great guy.

SuperShafts
07-26-2009, 12:30 AM
I was talking early in the day with the Fox News crew. I knew you were coming out this week. I told them wait till you see the jeep, they laughed when I told them it looks bone stock, till the green drops the it all kicks in!!! Glad they got to talk with you, I said make sure you get Marty and the Jeep. Too bad no Firebird, think you would have had him this week!!!

I was having that usual elec issue earlier that day, but not during the runs.
That was why i was hoping for a late start...seems that after running crappy if she sits more then an hour she can be fine..

She was perfect today and no Don, he would have got that spanking i have been promising him...

Just curious, i never asked them when there going to show that...Fox news (man did i run my mouth, im gonna be hunted if they air all of it...lol)

HD net, news also interviewed me...

If they both use the entire interview, spec drags is going to be a huge turn out next time.

Pete, my vids were horrible this week and i am heavily anticipating yours...

SuperShafts
07-27-2009, 09:15 PM
Did anyone get a date for the interviews with Fox news and HDNET tv?

I meant to ask them before i left...but i forgot

Anyone make any money betting on the Jeep?