PDA

View Full Version : Great Run by Kenny Heagy

RGeeProductions
07-25-2009, 11:42 PM
Fantastic run by #18 Kenny Heagy with a 3rd place finish. Great ride and work by the team. Nice indication of how you will run next week!!!!
Congrats Kenny!!!

vsmidge68
07-26-2009, 10:28 AM
Congrats Kenny on your 3rd place..Well deserved...

bulldozer
07-26-2009, 06:39 PM
Hell of a job by Kenny and the boys.

W. J.
07-26-2009, 06:50 PM
Not bad for a guy who really was only going to practice, then decided to run the race. You guys did an awesome job, congrats to the whole team, even you, Grumpy! :lol::)

rydogg97
07-30-2009, 08:58 PM
great job and the best of luck this weekend with the hometown crowd watching!

The Bullfather
07-30-2009, 11:45 PM
If you practice the week before at the track the tour is going run a week later, don't you have to start the feature that night? The tour doesn't want the drivers in their point system, doing a test and tune.

Can anyone confirm or clarify this?

RGeeProductions
07-30-2009, 11:48 PM
If you practice the week before at the track the tour is going run a week later, don't you have to start the feature that night ?

Not sure what you mean by that, but,
if you mean you can not practice on a track the WMT is running 1 week before, Saturday to Saturday is 8 days.....I think that's how it works???? LOL

W. J.
07-31-2009, 07:04 AM
Here's some clarity. Whatever the rule, he not only started, he FINISHED. Could've run a couple of laps, pulled in after a few laps with: vibration, brakes, ignition, etc., the reasons given by so many for dropping out, but he completed the race with a fine 3rd place finish because he wanted to race. :)

debbie33
07-31-2009, 11:43 AM
You must attempt to qualify for a race at the track that the tour is running at within a 7 day time frame if you intend to race that tour race which we do. So since we did not have heat races to make the attempt to qualify we had to take the green in the race to not be in trouble with the tour rules. We could have been a start and park just for the practice and had a fake problem arise but we did not we ran the whole race and did pretty damn good for a start and park. I just hope we have the same good run tomorrow!!!

Jaws
07-31-2009, 12:23 PM
You must attempt to qualify for a race at the track that the tour is running at within a 7 day time frame if you intend to race that tour race which we do. So since we did not have heat races to make the attempt to qualify we had to take the green in the race to not be in trouble with the tour rules. We could have been a start and park just for the practice and had a fake problem arise but we did not we ran the whole race and did pretty damn good for a start and park. I just hope we have the same good run tomorrow!!!

Too bad all start and parks don't go that well,, great job!

vsmidge68
08-01-2009, 07:50 AM
I hope so too Deb...Good luck tonight Kenny